Street Rat.

"Jimin-" Yoongi exclaimed loudly, all of a sudden it was like a lightbulb went off in his head. He really hoped that his plan would work because Yoongi really wanted to try and help Jimin. "I have an idea,"

Jimin sighed as he glanced down at the ground, he felt really bad that he was making Yoongi go through all of this for him. Yoongi could be doing something else that actually benefitted his life but he was just sitting here trying to help some person he just met, for no reason. "What is it? Maybe we should just give up?"

Yoongi pressed his lips together, then shook his head. "No, listen to me," Jimin lifted his gaze off of the ground to look at Yoongi, giving him a chance.

"Okay, so I'll go home and grab a change of clothes for you, I'll tell mom that you're a close friend of mine and that you got jumped, she'll most likely help." Yoongi smiled after his explanation, thinking his plan was a great idea.

"And I'm just gonna stay here?" Jimin asked, hoping the plan would work. He was willing to give up before Yoongi's explanation because honestly, Jimin is a nobody and no one would really care if he did die, not even his family. 

"No, you're coming with me," Yoongi stood up, he pulled Jimin up off the bench with him. He was glad that Jimin stopped crying a while ago, it made him feel uneasy that Jimin got that upset about something. Jimin had a valid reason to be so upset though, it wasn't his fault. "Let's hurry, we don't have much time."

"We have a ton of time, calm down..." It wasn't like Jimin only had 10 minutes to live but then again he didn't have years to live.

"30 days, Jimin, that's not long," Yoongi frowned, he knew if this plan didn't work then they would need more time, so to him, these last 30 days that Jimin has is precious time to him. Once they took off towards Yoongi's home, Yoongi made sure to hold a tight grip on Jimin's hand.

***

"Wow..." Jimin mumbled in awe as he looked at how clean and wealthy Yoongi's home looked. It wasn't some huge mansion, it was a regular one story house but a very nice house. From the type of furnishings, they had to the expensive wood that the house was built out of.

"Okay, now that you look presentable, I'll go get my mom," Yoongi smiled softly, hoping Jimin would feel a bit comfortable, he walked away into another room to grab his mother. Jimin slowly walked around the room looking at all the valuables. Jimin chuckled to himself as he thought about his father being there, Mr. Park would be sure to take a few souvenirs from the Min's house. Mostly to sell for the extra cash, always thirsty to buy more time. Jimin slowly walked over to the bookshelf looking at all the books they had, it amazed Jimin since his home barely had three books.

"Get your filthy hands away from my belongings," Mrs. Min said loudly, Yoongi followed closely behind his mother a bit frantic that she was already acting like this.

"Mom, he's fine, he wasn't going to take anything he already has," Yoongi said walking over to Jimin, he was going to defend Jimin as best as he could.

"If he's rich, why can't he do this himself?" Mrs. Min glared at Yoongi, she carefully eyed Jimin to watch his behavior.

"His-" Yoongi started talking to explain the situation but was cut off by Jimin.

"My dad doesn't like me very much." Jimin's face stayed blank, not showing emotion. "We get in arguments quite often."

"What's your name?" Mrs. Min asked Jimin, this was the question that would get Jimin caught. Mrs. Min knew a lot of names, especially wealthy ones. 

"Kim Namjoon," Yoongi rushed out before Jimin spoke, "Remember the boy from my school a few years ago?"

Mrs. Min continued to eye Jimin, she wasn't going to give up money and time so easily. "Why are you lying to me?" She asked Yoongi, she turned her gaze over to her own son.