Good Jitters.

00:00:28:10:04:56

The next day came faster than Jimin expected it to, his days seemed shorter than usual. He wasn't sure if it was because he was busy with Yoongi lately or if it was because his time was just running out. "Hey," Jimin said as he walked up to Yoongi who was sitting on the same bench just like yesterday.

Yoongi looked up and smiled at Jimin, he was glad to see that Jimin was going to keep coming back. "Hey, how are you?" 

"I'm alright, Oh- I keep forgetting to bring your clothes back, sorry." Jimin sat down on the bench right next to Yoongi, a little closer than normal. He felt bad about not returning Yoongi's belongings yet, he didn't want Yoongi to think that he was some 'street rat' like Mrs. Min had said but he couldn't help being forgetful. 

"Don't worry about it," Yoongi turned his attention towards the busy street life, he admired everyone as they walked by. "You can keep them," Yoongi didn't really care that Jimin had his clothes, it wasn't like he had none back home. He also thought that his clothes fit Jimin quite nicely. 

"Don't you want them back? I mean, I'll be gone soon, no point." Jimin said quietly, he figured he should start making plans with what he was supposed to do with his belongings. Maybe donate them or maybe his dad will just sell everything of his. Jimin did know one thing he wanted if he did die, he wanted the family picture to be where ever he ended up. If he ended up in the ground then he wanted the picture to be in his casket with him, if he was cremated he wanted the picture to be burned with him. Although that's what Jimin wanted, it most likely wouldn't happen because he's not going to tell anyone about that, he thought it was weird and would be embarrassed to tell someone else. 

Yoongi looked back at Jimin and sighed, "Please, try and stay positive, Jimin," Yoongi pulled his phone out of his pocket and shoved it into Jimin's hands. "I'm trying my best to help you live, but you should put your number in my phone." Jimin did start to feel about how negative he was being around Yoongi, he told himself that he would try fixing his attitude. 

Jimin sighed, "My phone is currently shut off, sorry," Jimin would pay for his own phone bill but it was hard when your father stole your earnings to buy more time. So because of that Jimin quit his job and just let his father buy things.

"House phone?" Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

"I don't know if it works..." Jimin took Yoongi's phone into his hands and typed in the phone number. "Like we don't use it at all- also, don't call in the morning or like if my dad answers then just hang up." Jimin did not want his father speaking to Yoongi at all, he knew if they did speak he would lose a friend. 

"Can I meet your dad?" Yoongi asked taking his phone back. "And don't worry, I won't, I'll hang up." 

"No, you certainly can not." Jimin shook his head quickly and looked at Yoongi with wide eyes. He didn't understand why Yoongi would ever want to do something like that but then again Yoongi doesn't know Jimin's father. "You really don't want to come across that man,"

 Yoongi nodded his head, he understood that Jimin's dad was a bad person but he still wanted to meet him so he could make sure Jimin wasn't in any harm. A silence fell between the boys, it was comfortable, it felt right for both of the boys. It didn't last for long anyway, Yoongi spoke up. 

"The weather is nice today," Yoongi was right, the sun was shining down giving them just enough heat to be relaxed, there was a nice breeze too. 

"It's getting colder, I don't like it," Jimin said, not being a big fan of fall and winter. He always liked soaking up the suns rays and keeping cozy warm, even in the summer months. 

"Eh, it'll be warm again in a few months." Yoongi really didn't realize what he said until it was too late to take it back. Jimin pressed his lips together, he wasn't so sure he'd make it that long to see the summer months once again. Unless Yoongi could actually pull something off and save Jimin. 

Jimin had no words to say to that so he stayed quiet hoping Yoongi could say something to cheer him up. "Sorry," Yoongi mumbled, looking over at Jimin, he did feel bad for saying that even though he knew in his heart that he was going to save Jimin. 

"Hm, can we go to your house? Since we can't go to mine." Yoongi wanted to do something rather than sit on the bench all day. 

"Uhm, no," Jimin said, he didn't want his dad to find out about Yoongi, then try and take Yoongi's fake time. Jimin looked down at the burn mark on his wrist and brushed his fingers over it, he was glad that the burn was starting to fade away. "I don't want my dad to walk in and find you with me."

"Oh..." Yoongi nodded his head, feeling a little disappointed, "You're embarrassed to be with me then?" Yoongi totally thought of the wrong thing.. He really thought that Jimin meant that he was embarrassed to be seen with him. 

"What?" Jimin rushed out, he didn't want Yoongi thinking that. "No of course not, I just don't want my dad to try and take your time,"  

"Oh right," Yoongi had to look away for a moment because for a second he forgot about Jimin's father. "He can't though, it's not real," Yoongi said, looking back over at Jimin. It made him wonder if Jimin's father tried to take Jimin's time before. 

"I know, but he'll still try and I don't want him to hurt you. I care about you," Jimin admitted, it was really nice to have someone like Yoongi around and he didn't want to see anyone get hurt, especially Yoongi, because of himself being too foolish. 

"That means a lot to me," Yoongi had a big grin on his face. "Hey, wanna hang out tomorrow instead, maybe we can do something."

"Sure," Jimin smiled, he was a bit excited that Yoongi still wanted to hang out with him

"Is it okay if I try and call you later?" Yoongi asked, hoping he could hear Jimin's voice again. Yoongi stood up from the bench which caused Jimin to stand up as well.

"Yeah, that's fine," Jimin nodded his head then turned to walk away. "Bye, Yoongi," He said over his shoulder.

"Bye," Yoongi said in a daze as he watched Jimin walk off, he couldn't shake off the small smile on his face. He couldn't wait till later when he could talk to Jimin once again, the feeling Yoongi was experiencing felt really fresh to him. He really wasn't sure what this exact feeling was but it felt good, making his heart skip a beat every so often. 

***

Later that night, the house phone rang making Jimin jump not being familiar with the ringing sound.  "Oh gosh-" Jimin said as he quickly got up from his bed to run to the kitchen to grab the phone before it stopped ringing, he knew it was Yoongi and didn't want to miss the call. 

"Hello?" Jimin picked up the phone.

"Hi, Jimin," Yoongi said through the phone.

"What's up?" Jimin said awkwardly, he didn't like to talk on the phone, he found it weird and he never knew what to say, honestly, it kind of freaked him out when he had to have a conversation on the phone. Jimin would much rather chat in person or even text. But Jimin didn't have a cell phone, this was the only way that the two could talk right now. 

"I have a plan," Yoogni said in a low hushed voice. 

___
yall, no one told me how awful some of these chapters really were.