Broken Promise.

The morning had just rolled around and the Min's didn't get home till around 5 am, their time out with old friends ended up consuming more time than they thought it would. It didn't throw Mrs. Min off schedule though, she was still woke up at her normal time which would be 7 am. She liked getting things done early in the morning, like gardening or cooking or just cleaning. It was a good way for her to rest later in the day. Right now she was a bit upset that Yoongi had left his light on all night, she could see the light seeping from underneath the door. Mrs. Min knew he wouldn't be awake at this hour so she went to turn it off. 

"He'll never learn," Mrs. Min said grabbing onto the doorknob. Yoongi has always had a bad habit of leaving his light on while he slept, Mrs. Min always had to turn it off for him it was like a routine for the two of them. She couldn't understand how Yoongi could sleep with the lights on, she thought maybe he was afraid of the dark but in reality, he just didn't feel like getting up, it was pure laziness. 

"Good morning, Yoongi~" Mrs. Min pushed the door open and flicked the light off, she smiled over at Yoongi. She didn't realize it at first, in fact, she was about to walk out of the room but then she noticed another body in the bed with Yoongi. She slowly made her way over to the bed and gasped seeing that it was Jimin. Both of the boys had their legs and arms tangled together making Mrs. Min cringe, thinking Jimin was going to make everything filthy. She knew that Jimin has already infected Yoongi's thoughts, that was the only way she knew that Yoongi would hang around the other boy. 

Yoongi stirred in his sleep and pulled Jimin closer to himself, he really didn't want to let go of Jimin. Mrs. Min shook her head and quickly made her way out of the room to grab her cell phone, she was obviously going to call the police. This was the perfect opportunity to get Jimin arrested, he was vulnerable in his sleep.  

Yoongi and Jimin slept in peace for a few more minutes until Yoongi began to stir more and more in his sleep. "Mm, good morning, Jimin," Yoongi mumbled gently letting go of Jimin as he pushed himself to sit up. Jimin sighed turning over on his side away from Yoongi, wanting to not wake up just yet. Yoongi smiled then looked towards his open bedroom door, his heart stopped beating for a few seconds until he realized that he had to start getting up knowing that Jimin would be in danger.

"Oh no," Yoongi squeaked. "Jimin wake up," Yoongi pushed Jimin's shoulder harshly, he needed to wake Jimin up right now.

"What?" Jimin sat up and glared at Yoongi, he didn't think this was how he was going to wake up this morning.

"You have to go home now," Yoongi quickly got off his bed and grabbed his jacket. Jimin was still confused and didn't understand until he saw the bedroom door open, they were caught. Jimin sprung up from the bed but he was still very sleepy making it hard for him to get himself together. "Here," Yoongi helped Jimin put the coat on.

"Yoongi, stop giving me your things." Jimin slowly zipped the jacket up, even though he knew he was in trouble he still didn't feel like moving much

"Move faster," Yoongi grabbed Jimin's sneakers and helped the younger boy slide them on. "I don't know what's going to happen, come on, wake up more," Yoongi begged, he really didn't want Jimin to be caught.

"It was a good idea we kept my shoes in your room," Jimin stared at Yoongi once he stood back up, he didn't want to leave Yoongi's side but he was gonna have to. He was trying to make a conversation so he could stay with Yoongi longer but Yoongi wasn't having it.

"Come on," Yoongi pulled Jimin out of his room and quietly started walking down the hall, not wanting to draw attention to them.

"Thank you," Yoongi heard his mother's voice. Yoongi knew he wasn't going to be able to sneak Jimin out, it was already too late, the police officers were already at the door.