Cool Breezes.

As time past by, Yoongi thought about taking Mr. Park's time just to get back at him for taking Jimin's time. Of course, he wouldn't kill the man but he would take enough time to make sure Jimin would be able to live for a few more years. He thought about if Jimin would get mad with him or not, he didn't want to ruin their friendship over something like that so he kept his mouth shut. 

"Jimin," Yoongi breathed out, his breath causing a small could of fog to form. The both of them met up the next day at their usually spot on the bench. Yoongi and Jimin's name should practically be engraved to the bench since they literally go there every single day, but that was a silly idea. 

That morning it was especially cold, the fall season seemed to be cooler this year than the past few years. Jimin looked up at Yoongi and waited for him to continue talking, he played with his fingers as he took in Yoongi's features some more, realizing how handsome Yoongi really was. Of course, Jimin knew that Yoongi was handsome from the moment they meant but right now Yoongi looked even more stunning.

"We need to steal someone's time," Yoongi said with a blank tone, he didn't want to do such a thing but there might not be any other choice right now. "Or at least come up with another idea but I don't have any."

Last night Mr. Park came back into Jimin's room and found the device putting the eight days he took from Jimin onto his own time; 60:11:22:09:23:40. All of that time was stolen from innocent people, yet he still craved for more. Mr. Park really thought he would be able to live forever, his number one fear was death and he was going to make sure he never had to deal with coming close to it. 

Jimin shook his head, "No, we can't do that," Jimin also felt the same way Yoongi did, he didn't want to kill people in order for him to live. 

Yoongi raised his eyebrows and looked at Jimin with wide eyes, although he didn't want to do it he still thought Jimin would agree. I mean it was one of the easiest ways to get time if you were willing to kill someone or drain half of their life away. "Jimin you're going to die in 19 days..."

"It's supposed to happen, Yoongi, I keep telling you this, yet you don't listen. Just let me go, already. If I was supposed to live a longer life then I would have been given the time to do so." Jimin said, looking away from Yoongi, he didn't want to see Yoongi's facial expression. In all honesty, Jimin didn't want Yoongi to let go of him just yet but Jimin also knew he was wasting the poor boy's time with his own problem. 

"I can't let you go," Yoongi ended up saying the exact words Jimin was thinking. "I offered you help and I'm gonna give you it." Yoongi grabbed onto Jimin's sleeve, giving it a good tug so Jimin would look at him. "Please, I need you,"

 "What if you just cut out the timer?" Jimin suggested, making him feel uneasy just at the thought of it. 

"Where are you going to live? You can't leave your house- your dad might even turn you in. I'd let you stay with me but.." Yoongi scooted closer to Jimin, that was an idea but Yoongi really didn't want to go through with that plan because of all the risks it would cause. "Don't worry," Yoongi decided to calm himself down, so he wouldn't freak Jimin out even more. "We'll figure it out, we're just really stressing ourselves out right now," Yoongi told him.

Jimin nodded his head, for some reason Jimin felt comfortable enough to lay his head against Yoongi's shoulder. "Sorry, if I'm taking up your personal space.. I'm just tired." Jimin was exhausted from all the stress and because of the fact he didn't get much sleep last night.

"It doesn't bother me," Yoongi held his glove covered hand over Jimin's cold ear,  it just felt so right for Yoongi, it felt natural. Jimin closed his eyes, deciding to rest in Yoongi's warmth since he didn't get any of this kind of attention and affection at home.

Yoongi pulled off his black beanie and placed it over Jimin's head, he knew Jimin needed it more than he did. The last thing Yoongi wanted was Jimin to get sick in a time like this. Jimin opened his eye just a bit and peaked up at Yoongi who had his attention on the people walking by. Jimin made a bold move and moved closer to Yoongi, wanting to be closer to the older boy, so he scooted his bum over a bit so both of their hips were now touching. Yoongi wrapped his arm tightly around Jimin's shoulder and acted like it wasn't a big deal, which surprised Jimin.

"Go to sleep, I can tell you need it." Yoongi encourage Jimin. This wasn't an ideal place to sleep but there was nothing the boys could do, both of their homes weren't safe enough for them to relax and get the rest that was needed. Jimin barely nodded his head but Yoongi felt the small movement. The sleepy boy closed his eyes quickly, wanting to get the most rest he possibly could.

***

Yoongi dropped a small pebble he found on the road into the ocean that was below him and let out a loud sighed, that helped him release some of his stress. He had no clue what to do, it made him feel awful. Yoongi would buy time for Jimin but it would go onto his own time which he didn't have, so that plan didn't work. Loud footsteps and a cough were heard coming from the streets, Yoongi looked to his left and saw the same guy from the other day who took Jimin's time. "Hey," Yoongi said clearly, getting the guy's attention. 

Taehyung stopped walking and looked over at Yoongi. Once he realized who it was he made sure to give Yoongi a good glare, hoping it would make him look superior. "What do you want?"

"I want Jimin's time back," Yoongi walked over to Taehyung, not frightened one bit.

"And who are you? Jimin's little boyfriend?" Taehyung teased, he already hated Yoongi with a deep passion, all because Yoongi knew Jimin.

"You better shut your mouth if you knew any better," Yoongi growled, he wasn't playing around right now. He thought Taehyung was acting like a child, not something Yoongi wanted to deal with. "Now give me the time back,"

"No, I already sold it." Taehyung smiled happily, he looked insane to Yoongi. He didn't understand how Taehyung could be smiling like that, it really made Yoongi angry. 

Yoongi clenched his fist tightly. "How could you do that to him?" 

"As if you care? You don't even know Jimin or me. So hop off," Taehyung laughed, finding this encounter to be the highlight of his day until the next few moments happened. Yoongi pulled his fist back then punch Taehyung in the jaw, making the younger boy stumble back holding onto his face. "What the hell?" Taehyung looked up at Yoongi with a dark stare.

"I told you to give me his time back," Yoongi spat, not really caring if he got into a fist fight with Taehyung. 

"Listen, I don't have his stupid time," Taehyung stood up straight once again. "I'm out of here," Taehyung grumbled and continued his way down the sidewalk. Yoongi shoved his hands in his pockets and groaned, he couldn't believe Taehyung was just going to walk away like that. 

Without another thought, Yoongi decided to walk back towards his house, wanting to try and get some sleep while he could. He needed it if he was going to try his hardest for Jimin.

____
ur amazing!