Inconvenience Store.

Jungkook thought about his answer for a bit, he wanted to play with their emotions a bit so he decided to say a different person's name. "Yoongi," Jungkook grinned as wide as he could, he couldn't contain it. 

Jimin looked over at Jungkook and shook his head. "No!" There was no way Jimin was letting Jungkook kill Yoongi just so he could live. 

Yoongi placed a hand on Jimin's shoulder to calm him down. "I have no time, so he can't," 

Jimin relaxed remembering that Yoongi couldn't get his time taken away. "Well, we can just kill him?" Jungkook said, he knew the boys were upset with how he was speaking but he thought it was just too fun to play with them like this.

Yoongi lunged forward and gripped Jungkook's shoulders. "What the hell is wrong with you? You know what- we don't need your help if you're gonna act like this."

Jungkook pressed his lips firmly together as he slowly reached his hand into his pocket. "Don't fucking touch me," His hand slipped deeper into his pocket as he grasped the cold metal knife.

Yoongi harshly pushed Jungkook away making Jungkook stumble a few steps backward. "Are you going to help us or not," Jimin grabbed Yoongi's hand and pulled him towards him.

"Don't make him mad," Jimin muttered, he was terrified of Jungkook and didn't want to see what would happen if he was pissed off.

"Yeah, listen to your little boyfriend," Jungkook let go of the knife and pulled his hand out of his pocket and waved it at the boys to try and get them to settle down again. "How about we find that guy who knocked me out last night?"

"But you have no idea who he is," Yoongi said holding tighter onto Jimin's hand. "What does he look like?"

"Ugly?" Jungkook placed his hand under his chin and laughed, then sighed when he didn't get a reaction out of Jimin and Yoongi. "Look, I don't really remember," He continued on in a more serious tone.

"Should we look around town first?" Jimin asked looking over at Jungkook.

"I say we sleep for the night, head out tomorrow night to find him," Jungkook crossed his arms, he didn't really mind since it wasn't his time that was running out. Also, he wanted a good night's rest if he was going to be fighting again. 

"Tomorrow night?" Jimin raised his eyebrows, he couldn't believe another night was going to be wasted away like this.

"Yeah," Jungkook nodded his head. "That way if we find him there will be fewer people on the streets,"

Jimin shook his head as he furrowed his eyebrows, Jungkook's plan didn't really make sense to him. "Wouldn't that just make it harder to find him?"

"He's like me," Jungkook started, "He's going to be out at night,"

***

Taehyung chuckled at Seokjin, "So what happened between you and your friend?" He asked in a low deep voice.

"Ah, he found this guy... and well, Jimin?" Seokjin paused trying to think if that was the right name or not. "Yeah, Jimin. They ran away together, well, that's what I believe."

Taehyung's fingers curled up into fists at his sides at the mention of his ex-boyfriend's name. "What does this Jimin look like?" He asked as they continued to walk down the street.

"Well, he's about the same height as Yoongi. Uhm, he has dark hair.. uh. Yeah, he looks like a Jimin." Seokjin smiled over at Taehyung. "Sorry," He was ashamed of himself for not being able to describe Jimin well but in all honesty, he kind of forgot what Jimin looked like already. 

Taehyung nodded, "So, Yoongi?" He was going to try and get as much information as he possibly could from Seokjin.

"He's my friend," Seokjin nodded, "Gosh, I don't even know, I hope they're okay," He started to worry about the two of them again, even though he was upset with Yoongi he didn't want the boys to be hurt.

"Yeah," Taehyung nodded his head. "I'm sure they are doing just fine," He spoke bitterly. 

"So what about your friend?" Seokjin asked quietly, hoping he could learn about Taehyung too. But Taehyung didn't answer, not wanting to talk about Hoseok. He was still very emotional about the loss of Hoseok and didn't want to show that side of him in front of Seokjin.

Seokjin tugged on Taehyung's arm, "Hey, let's go in that store... I kinda want to just buy something." This was Seokjin's lame excuse so he could just go see the cashier. Taehyung nodded and walked into the corner store they were about to walk by. He followed Seokjin around the store, only to have Seokjin pick up a water bottle.

"You only needed a water?" Taehyung asked as they walked over to the counter.

"Yeah- I'm kinda thirsty," Seokjin said nervously as he placed the water down, a light blush appearing on his cheeks.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows as he looked over at the cashier. He froze when he saw the blond hair and scarred cheek. "Namjoon," He breathed out.

Namjoon glanced over at Taehyung then back at Seokjin. "Ah, another water bottle I see." He chuckled softly as he scanned the bottle.

Seokjin smiled sheepishly, "Yeah, ha," He rubbed the back of his neck feeling a bit embarrassed that he visited so often.

"This guy at least came in here four times just this week," Namjoon smiled, pretending not to know Taehyung. Namjoon was feared, he was a dangerous man. One of the men after Jungkook and even Taehyung. But Namjoon didn't want to bring Seokjin into any of this type of stuff, he knew Seokjin was a good guy and over the past few days, he's grown to like seeing the boy every day. So he let Taehyung off this time, not wanting to beat the shit out of him in front of Seokjin.

"Wow," Taehyung mumbled, "So... are you guys dating?" Taehyung did not want to mess with Seokjin if he was involved with Namjoon. He most likely was going to be skinned alive if anything happened to Seokjin.

Seokjin was flustered by Taehyung's question and looked away. "Could you maybe just hurry up. I want to go home," Seokjin said not wanting to know Namjoon's answer. 

"Oh, you really seemed like you wanted to come in here," Taehyung said, with a smirk.

"Get out," Namjoon told Taehyung, "Jin, will meet you outside." Taehyung slowly let his smirk fall as he backed away from the counter and turned to walk out of the store.

"Let me see your wrist," Namjoon said calmly, holding his hand out. Jin rolled up his jacket's sleeve then placed his wrist in Namjoon's grasp, letting him scan his wrist. It was awful that the government made your wrist be scanned just so they can make sure you're a registered citizen. It was a way to keep people from ripping the timer out, if you had no time then you couldn't buy anything. The boys didn't talk, they were silent as Seokjin handed his money over to Namjoon. Seokjin inhaled deeply as he pulled his wrist away and pulled his sleeve back down.

As Seokjin went to go grab his water, Namjoon also grabbed it. "Listen, Jin," Namjoon looked over at the front door of the store. "Get home safely then never talk to Taehyung again. He's dangerous... You'll end up dead sooner or later," Seokjin looked at Namjoon surprised with the information he just heard. Taehyung had been nothing but nice to Seokjin and it was hard to believe that he could be harmed by the boy. "Now go," Namjoon shoved the water bottle towards him. Seokjin nodded his head as he walked towards the exit. He was scared to be left alone with Taehyung now.

When Seokjin exited the store Taehyung was nowhere in sight, which made him nervous but happy since he could hurry home by himself. He took fast steps as he began on his way home. "Jin," Taehyung said, pulling Seokjin into the alleyway next to the store. "What did he say to you," He shoved Seokjin harshly against the wall.

Seokjin whimpered out in pain at his impact of hitting the wall. "Nothing,"

"Liar, you're scared of me," Taehyung was mad that Namjoon had ruined his plan. 

"You're gonna kill me," Seokjin closed his eyes tightly, making Taehyung laugh.

"I didn't plan on it... Now you're going to help me and you're not going home tonight," Taehyung smirked, making his plan known to Seokjin. 

___
yikes