TLTH Chapter Thirteen

A/N Here's a nice fluffy chapter after all the drama that's been going on <3 Let me know what you think and/or any suggestions for the story you might have :)

This Love, This Hate

Chapter Thirteen

                “Randall, stop. Please.” Raine begged as he re-positioned and peeled off his shirt while strongly holding her down by sitting on her tiny stomach. “You’re hurting me.”

                “Shut the hell up.” Randall snapped, slapping her hard across the face. She looked up at him in pained shock, her eyes full of hurt and betrayal and he only laughed coldly, “What? You thought I was a nice guy?”

                “You hit me…” Raine whimpered, tears flowing down her cheeks as he yanked off her t-shirt, not even trying to be gentle. “This isn’t you. Please…”

                Randall didn’t find her pleas worthy of response and continued on with his selfish, disgusting mission. He pulled her sports bra up and off of her even more brutally and laughed at the yelp of pain she made when he did so. Before she could recover, he dropped his body back onto hers again like an anchor and attacked her skin in rough, hungry kisses, biting, and sucking entirely fueled by hungry desire and done with no love or tenderness whatsoever. Raine cried out as he grew more violent the lower he got and he reached up a hand to slap down over her mouth, laughing again as the clap made her hop up in pain and more tears flow down her face. He lifted his body to briskly yank off her pants and panties and shoved that same hand forcibly inside of her, causing her to whimper and try to squirm away from his violent, hungry actions.

                As he continued, he lifted his eyes to glare into hers. “Cry out when I move my hand and I’ll smack you so hard you see stars.” He threatened, removing his hand to pull off his shorts and boxers while his hips held her down again. Raine obeyed, tears streaming down her face. She didn’t know what to do and stared blankly up at her ceiling, knowing she couldn’t get away from him and wishing she wouldn’t have been so stupid.

                Randall lowered his body onto hers again and shoved his hand back inside of her without thinking to cover her mouth again. She let out a loud cry as he went deeper and the door of her bedroom flew open. Before Raine even realized what was going on or saw who was in the room, Randall was pulled off of her and her blanket was wrapped around her. She was crying so hard in relief that she didn’t see who it was and blindly clung to them, sobbing uncontrollably and feeling like a small, violated child.

                “I swear if I have to pull you off a girl again, there’s going to be absolute hell to pay, you bloody lunatic.” Jesse growled as he hauled Randall out of the bedroom in nothing but his socks.

                Raine clung to whoever had wrapped her in the blanket and even as her tears stilled, squeezed her eyes shut, hoping this all was a bad dream. Someone else came into the room and sat behind her, stroking her back in strange, uneven shapes and timidly opened her eyes to first look at who was holding her. Her eyes met Zoe’s, and she looked like a stone statue, but the moment she saw Raine’s eyes meet hers, she completely melted and all Raine saw in her gaze was love and worry.

                “What did he do to you?” Zoe asked hoarsely.

                “He..he shoved his fingers ins…” Raine trailed off, her lower lip beginning to quiver uncontrollably.

                “Does it still hurt? Do we need to get you looked at?” Zoe murmured, lifting a hand to tuck back a stray curl on her face. Raine was taken aback by how tender and sincere she was being with her; even Randall had never been so gentle, even before he began acting like this.

                “Yes…I don’t know…” Raine whimpered, turning her head to see Missy trying to support her despite her heavy intoxication.

                “Do you want me to help you get dressed?” Zoe asked softly after Raine had a minute to compose herself again.

                “I…can we take a shower?” Raine suggested, feeling filthy beyond repair. Zoe nodded and Raine smiled weakly, “Zoe…”

                “Hm?” Zoe murmured, smiling warmly as Raine unravelled herself from the blanket in order to be closer to Zoe.

                “Thank you…” Raine sighed, moving herself so that she was curled up in Zoe’s lap like a small child while Zoe held her bare body beneath the blanket.

                “We can go whenever you’re ready.” Zoe said, stroking her hair and looking over at Missy, who was fighting sleep off like a champion, but it looked like sleep was definitely winning out. “Missy, you can go to sleep if you want to. I got her.”

                “I was dying for you to say that.” Missy said, laughing and curling up on Raine’s bed. She was asleep seconds later. Zoe chuckled and looked down at Raine, who was staring sadly at the expensive cloudy gray carpet of her bedroom.

                “What’s on your mind, beautiful?” Zoe asked carefully.

                “I’m ready to shower now.” Raine replied, sniffing and looking up at Zoe. Zoe nodded and got up, repositioning so that she could carry Raine bridal style into the attached bathroom. “I didn’t realize you were so strong.”

                “Most people don’t.” Zoe replied, sitting Raine down on top of the plush teal toilet seat cover. Raine watched as Zoe readied the water, nice and warm for them and hesitantly reached towards her to stroke her shoulder. Zoe turned around to look at her questionably in response to the touch, thinking she wanted to ask her something.

                “Can we take a bath instead?” Raine asked timidly. She’d never been with a girl and wasn’t really certain how fast or slow things needed to be…but that didn’t matter. She felt like a small, codependent child and just wanted to be comforted—what surprised her was that she wanted Zoe for the comfort. She’d never been codependent on someone for her happiness and well-being and quite honestly, it terrified her. Right now, though? None of that mattered and Raine knew what she needed.

                Zoe readied the bath and even put in some bubble bath and bath bombs Raine had pointed out to her. She was shrugging out of her flannel shirt when Raine stood, inches away from her and shyly reached forward to undress Zoe instead. Zoe leaned over to close and lock the bathroom door and locked eyes with Raine, allowing her to do as she’d shyly asked. Afterwards, Zoe got in first and let Raine get in second, slowly falling back onto Zoe’s chest. Raine sighed as she settled in, feeling like she was at home for the first time in her entire life, despite this being the house she’d been raised in.