Chapter 4 ( Val's Party surprise.. With me in it )

Valentino POV

"Hey Nick, can you go grab me a slushy from the food court?" I asked, trying to find the perfect outfit for Fred's party tonight. Nick nodded than exited the store turning right.

I looked around the American Eagle story, and found a rack close to the back of the story. A perfect black, button up shirt was sticking out, and it seemed like it was calling my name. From the corner of my right eye, I could see someone starring at it or at me.

The person is human by the smell of it. He is only three four feet away, and doesn't look muscular than me, but is handsome. Five second went by and a smirk appeared on my face. We both ran to the rack, but only one can have it. Yet I didn't have to worry about who was going to have it.

I am now heading to the changing room with my new shirt in hand. I glanced back at the guy and he looks mad. Sorry loser, find another shirt to impress your girlfriend. If you were wondering how my awesome skills did that, than you don't know I am a werewolf.

We don't do magic all those magic tricks. We only can hear, see, and smell better than you humans. We don't shift at full moons and we do not repeat not get addicted to blood. We werewolves only have three kinds of species.

The Full Moon, Half Moon, and lastly Crest Moon are the three stages of our kind. We started off with the Full Moon, these are the people who are elder and above all. The reason for that is because they have been sent from god to keep peace between us humans and Werewolves. All together we have eight elders and they are doing their job right so far.

The Hal Moon is the royal family. The royal family is set to make rules for Alphas and make sure they keep their heads together and control their packs. The resent King, my father is already at his last year and my turn will be soon to come.

The last one is the Crest Moon which includes the alphas and their packs. Their jobs are to be loyal to the royal family and keep out of violence with humans or killing each other. I know you're wondering why I'm here in California instead of Italy with my family.

My father knew his time was coming eight years ago, so he sent me to California to train for my title. The only way to train was to become a short time Alpha. I only have six months left to be here and I'm still missing a mate.

I promised my dad, that I would not rule if I didn't have a mate, so my dad sent people and trackers everywhere looking for a mate, and until this day she is still missing. I checked myself out with the buttoned up shirt and plain black jeans and I look hot.

I left to the check out and Nick entered with a dazed expression holding my blue slushy. Nick is my best friend from the Castle and soon to be my royal beta.

"Thank mate." I said, and took it from him. What is with the face Nick did you see a hot girl? I was teasing him because he is a womanizer. He stopped looking like that and panicked a bet. I was confused and looking at him weird.

"No, but I did flirt with the cashier at Slushy Ville, she gave me her number." He pulled out a piece of paper with number on them.

"Man, this is your third one today." I patted him on the back.

"Where are Tory, Reese, and DE Angelo?" I asked we are supposed to meat that the waterfall. I gave the cashier a flirty smile and she blushed. She handed me back my credit card and recite. I took the bag and Nick and I exited the store on our way to the waterfall.

Troy and Reese are sitting here bored, but where is De? As soon as I came to view they said finally in a chorus and I just smirked. I sat down beside Reese and he showed me the Polo outfit, and I had to give him a hand shake for the blue and red Polo shirt and nice Cargo Kakis.