Chapter 7 { Crew Love... Wait! Where is Val??! }

Fergie POV

Blink once

Blink twice

Blink three times

I open my eyes to meet white, but not any white, by the texture of it. The white is soft, and fluffy, smelling it, it smells like, lavender with green apple. The smell is craving and mouth watering, so I take that long hard inhale.

I lift my head and look straight ahead to find a nice and beautiful brown carving of a wolf. I sat up, and turned around. I realized I am on a bed, which reaches farther than a king sized, and a grand room larger than a one bedroom apartment.

I lift the brown unwrinkled blanket, and stared at my myself feeling miss placed. Next to me, I saw my black hat and gloves, and realized I am still in my sneak or dare clothes.

I started to panic, how do I get out? Where should I go? I spot the balcony on my right, and headed that way. I pulled back the silky white curtains, and opened the doubled doors.

Sun light and fresh forest air hit me, while the wind blew my hair back, and you can here the "Ohhhhh" from the church quire, like I'm the chosen one. I suddenly opened my eyes, and the beautiful forest came to view. I started at it in awe, and ignored the gorgeous garden, and the amazing fountain.

The trees all lined up, from high and low, showing their new spring leaves, while the sun forbidds to shine its light, for envy has over come it. I looked down, and glare at the sight below. I gripped the rail, holding myself back from my acrophobia.

'Shit.' I said in my mind.

'Hey, what's going on Gie.' Alexandra said.

'I'm going to ignore you.'I said back.

'Why, what did I do?' she asked innocently.

'Don't act all, Ms. perfect. You appear than disappear. I mean what the hell.' I said letting my anger get the best of me.

'Fergie you better calm down. Since your not fully complete, I can't always be there for you, but only help you if your in trouble.' she said calmly.

'Well, you wounded my life so far. How am I suppose to get home, uh? Why am I in Valentinos house, in his bed? Where is the he-' I was cut off by voices coming down the hall.

I rushed out of the balcony and closed the doors. I made it to the bed, with covers over my head, as the door opened. I could feel my heart racing, through my black shirt. I am also scared shitless, and pretending to sleep is the only idea.

"I don't know how she got in here Nick?" said Val worriedly.

"I don't know, how either, but she saw you shift, so how are you going to explain things to her. She isn't a wolf either, I bit. " said Nick.

"Images of Valentino shifting into a midnight pure black wolf, started racing in my head. I moved a bit trying to cover my ears, and block them out, but I did the wrong move.

"Get out, I think she is waking up." said, Val.

I now had no chose, so I opend up the blancket and faced Val. I tried to keep my distance.

Valentino POV

The blanket came off, and my mates beautiful face came into view. Her hair had that sexy, I just came out of bed look, which is a,turn on for me. Yet the only thing that scares me shitless is the way she is staring at me, with those deep hazel eyes.

I started to come closer moving my body from the door, when she backed away against my bed backboard. Hurt ran through me, and I can also feel her fear. I started at her hard, and she gave me this vibe of, tears hiding behind her eyes from the fear.