Chapter 6 { UNEXPECTED VISIOTOR.. or Fergie!???}

Fergie's POV

The moment of pain came when I woke up with an excruciating headache, and could feel my sense of hearing pick-up. The sky outside my balcony door was dark. I looked around my room wondering how I got here, when all I remember was Fred daring me to do something then blanking out.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time reading four thirty on a Sunday morning. I laid my head back down on my pillow, and tried to remember what Fred had dared me to do. As soon as too much information filled my brain, I decided to stop there.

I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom hoping the emptiness of feeling like shit, did the magic. I struck in my birthday suit and gathered up the nerves to turn the hot water on. I pressed play on my radio near the sink, but not too close because of the water, and the song Want U Back by Cher Lloyd started playing. I hoped in the in shower and started singing the song along with her. I joined in with her at the chorus, and made it into the shower.

Boy you can say anything you wanna

I don't give a Shh no one else can have yah

I want you back, I want you back, Wa-want you, want you back....

I scrubbed all the feelings of dullness until, I remembered what the dare is and stopped.

"Fergie, I dare you to sneak into Valentino Winter's house." the line played three times in my head, and soon I heard a thump!

I started to sing quietly and hope that is my imagination playing with me, so I hurried up and shampooed my hair and finish the rest of my body, and then I hear creaking on the floor. I started to panic a little, and closed my eyes, taking deep breathes.

I tried to convince myself maybe it was Aunt Clare, but she told me she was going to go on a business trip and be back in two weeks. I turned the water off, and rapped a towel around my body. I started to hear creaking again, and I know now I'm not imagining it.

I turned my radio down low and got a knife from somewhere in my cupboard. What? A girl has to be protected at all times, right? I scrunched down, and held the knife in front of me. The nob to my bathroom started to twist, and I felt like I was in one of those horror movies waiting for my death. The door made a click sound, and I got my knife ready for whatever that was coming and...

"Gie hurry your red apple butt up I'm bored and you know lots of fun things to d-." I started at my best friend Sage furiously, and started coming at her with my knife in place infuriating me. She kept taking steps back, and holding her hands out in defense.

"Gie, what are you doing, are you okay?" she had a shaky rhyme to her voice and her blue eyes gave away the scared look.

"Sage, do you know how scared I was to hear someone in my house while I'm taking a shower, and not knowing who it is. Because my aunt is out, and no one has the keys to this house." I told her still coming to towards her with every step she takes back.

"Well, next time don't leave your balcony open, and keep the window to the bathroom closed." she stopped and said.

I stared at her mischievously and then we bursts out laughing. I gave her a hug, and told her to wait while I find myself some clothes.

"Where is your aunt anyway?" she asked swinging her legs at the foot of my bed.

"She told me she had a business trip and that she will be back in two weeks." I replied pulling a tank top over my black clean bra. I adjusted my shorts a little with the waist band, and toppled on top of her, scaring the blood out of her.