You're my tear and also my fear.

Present

While Moon was having fun with Ravenous in the Enchanted forest, Yoongi linked Taehyung. "Tae, where the hell are you?!" Taehyung noticed the fury and concern in his voice, so he responded calmly, "Hyung, please don't worry. I'm with Jungkook's wolf at the Enchanted forest. I'll return later."

"What!? You're with that jerk who treats you like trash?! You're not fine, Taehyung. I'm coming to get you. And don't reject the offer." With that being said, Yoongi cut off the link immediately.

"No, wait!" Before the omega could protest furthermore, Yoongi has already ended the link. He really has no idea why the alpha was this possessive. Well, he has been protective in the past, but never like this.

It was only Jungkook's wolf, what could he possibly do to him? The omega was drifting off to his own silly thoughts, unnoticed at Yoongi's sudden presence. Suddenly Min appeared and ripped the two apart harshly.

He growled possessively at Ravenous, even though he knew the two were mates. (Which broke his heart into thousands of pieces) Now mind you, Yoongi and Jungkook were about the same size. The same level when it comes to defense.

Ravenous bloody red eyes were now glowing with anger as well as Min's. How dare he ripped us apart?! He's mine! Moon is MINE! Yoongi linked Taehyung, "Get behind me now! Hurry!" "But-," Taehyung got cut off by the black wolf's sudden attack.

"Yoongi! NO!"

The white wolf pushed the grey wolf aside and used himself as a shield to protect Yoongi.

As if the time was put in slow motion, Ravenous's sharp claws sank into the smaller wolf's stomach. Blood immediately started oozing out like how the water in the river started streaming down. His pearl white fur has been stained with crimson liquid.

Moon only whimpered, but on the inside, he wanted to scream and break free because of the painful wound. The omega soon closed his blue eyes and fell down unconsciously onto the soft emerald grass.

There was Ravenous's claw marks that sliced the omega's skin open and the area was bleeding nonstop.

The black wolf's red eyes widened in fear and still not believe what he has done to his beloved mate. Everything was just so fast that no one was expecting this to happen. But unfortunately, it did.

The two Alphas transformed back into their human forms. Tears clouded Yoongi's eyes. Moments later, Taehyung shifted into his human form as well. His long sleeved white shirt and his old baggy pants were now covered with his own rose red blood.

It has shown 3 claw marks that Ravenous has made. The shirt was sliced open. Taehyung was holding onto his deep wounds, trying to ease the pain as he was laying there lifelessly in Yoongi's arms.

Yoongi screamed at Jungkook to do something, but Jungkook was frozen on the spot, couldn't comprehend anything that was going on right now. Sure he has killed many wolves, but Taehyung was one of his pack mates and his mate.

Before the smaller loses consciousness, he caressed Yoongi's cheeks and smiled softly, " Don't worry, hyung. I'll be just fine." Then he turned his head toward Jungkook's direction and said, "I forgive you." After the words came out of mouth, he closed his eyes and slowly drifted off to his dreamland.

Yoongi was shaking furiously while he shifted into his wolf form and then he put the smaller onto his back and ran like he was running for his dear life. Except it's someone else's.

Jungkook, who didn't know what to do, kneeled down and felt extreme pain on where he clawed Taehyung. Ravenous cried nonstop and blamed himself for he has done. The scene replayed like a movie in his head. Of how his claws slowly sinking into the omega's white and soft milky skin. It made him felt like a killer for the first time.

He wasn't worried about that. Instead, he was terrified of what will happen when he returns to the mansion.

---
Sorry guys! I've been really busy lately. Obviously, it's schoolwork. And just quizzes, tests, and homework. I'm super stressed lately. But thank god, it's fall break! Hooray! I will definitely update more often while I'm on this break. And yes, my pimples has recently came back. Ughhh! But yeah, I hope you guys enjoy so far! Who am I kidding, probably no one is going to this book. But I love y'all anyway! 💜💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️❤️😩😩.