The unexpected incident.

Present

After the unexpected incident, Yoongi has forced Taehyung to stay with him at all times.

Jimin became so worried over his best friend as well. Scared that he would get hurt once again. However, no surprisingly, the Ravenette's perfect little reputation was a shocking down fall. The pack began to be  anxious and scared around the alpha. Especially the omegas.

Disappointment, was the word on the pack leaders minds. The officials were shocked as well when the rumor came to an reality.

Even though, the omegas were the lowest rank, they at least have some rights. Only Yoongi, Jimin, and the rest of Bangtan knew what really happened on the night at the Enchanted Forest.

Every time Namjoon's mate, Jin, who tries to comfort Jungkook would always get pushed away either by Namjoon or the future head alpha himself.

Namjoon would use his dominant and powerful alpha tone when his mate was hard-headed, too stubborn in other words.

Hoseok, the sunflower of the group and Jungkook's cousin suddenly withered, he no longer was cheerful and happy. Rather than that, he became distant and dull after the things that were happening. More distant toward the Ravenette in other sayings.

Because Hoseok was lost in disappointment of Jungkook's mistake. He treated each and every wolf no matter what rank they are with truthful dignity.  That's all why he's so respected in the pack.

Alright, my lovelies, I don't think I need to justify the impact on Yoongi after, right?

Jungkook hated himself but more over, her hated Taehyung. He would often tell himself that if Taehyung wasn't there to shield Yoongi, he would be perfectly fine. It was all his fault. It was all his fault. He just wanted attention and sympathy from me and everyone else and that's all. If it wasn't for him, I would still be the pride. I hate you, Kim Taehyung. Just you wait.

The raven haired man grasped onto his raven locks and screamed silently in his head. Blaming and hating on Taehyung.

He felt the sudden urge to just murder Taehyung.

The alpha ought to scoff sourly to himself. Such a great actor, I must say.

The more hatred and repugnance, the more he didn't regret of making the decision of rejecting him. Now that the pack is terrified of him and couldn't present him as the pride of Dark Moon, he felt pure dread although he never showed it on his face.

His reputation was just so notable to him and if anything Or anyone gets in his way, then he doesn't hesitate to show them the bad consequences that they could face.

Including his mate.

Days had passed, and his wedding date is on the line. On the other hand, the omega's 18th birthday will be on the exact day. What a coincidence.

The sliver-haired boy hasn't told anyone about his birthday yet. Including Yoongi and Jimin. Because he didn't want to be a burden. He has decided to just hang out with himself at the Enchanted Forest on his birthday.

What a loner. He thought to himself as he chuckled slightly.

He didn't want to watch the love of his life getting married to that Kang Eun Ae. He didn't want to see how Jungkook slips the wedding ring onto her slender fingers. And the most hurtful one is he didn't want to see how their kiss is so romantic and longing for each other's tastes.

His fathomless desire was to hold onto Jungkook and Jungkook holding onto him, kissing warmly and with the heavy love that they both share. How their tongues dances with each other and gazes locked. Their inner wolves dancing and loving each other.

Both he knew that was never going to come true.

Because that was just a fake pathetic dream of his. 

----

Thank you guys so much for just adding my book into your reading lists. You don't know how appreciated i am and it all thanks to you lovelies! I hope you enjoy this story so far. And please vote if you can! Love from me!
Strong power, thank you! 😘😘😘😘💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️
                                                             - Lucy

AutumnLeaves1018