Epilogue: I LOVE YOU

Prepare to suffer..

Also, please listen to the song at the top. I guarantee it will sound amazing when you're reading this chapter!

Present

He closed the wooden door softly behind him. He slowly inhaled the refreshing air of autumn one last time. Closing his eyes and breathing in the oxygen. The omega felt extremely weak, but he promised Moon to visit the Enchanted forest for granting his wolf's last wish. As Taehyung took each step on the rocky pavement, thoughts and feelings were all over his head. He clutched tightly onto that piece of poem he wrote the other day in his pocket as he sang a sweet and upsetting song. This scene reminded him of the day when he was supposedly to figure out who his mate will be as for Jungkook, the alpha was getting married on that day.

So far away 나에게도 꿈이 있다면
날아가는 꿈이 있다면
Don't fall away 나에게도 꿈이 있다면
날아가는 꿈이 있다면
So far away 나에게도 꿈이 있다면
날아가는 꿈이 있다면
Don't fall away 나에게도 꿈이 있다면
날아가는 꿈이 있다면
So far away 나에게도 꿈이 있다면
날아가는 꿈이 있다면
Don't fall away 나에게도 꿈이 있다면
날아가는 꿈이 있다면
So far away 나에게도 꿈이 있다면
날아가는 꿈이 있다면
Don't fall away 나에게도 꿈이 있다면
날아가는 꿈이 있다면
So far away
First love
So far away
First love~

Tears drifted along his eyes as he sang the song. To broken to try to keep his voice steady. Hoping that everything wasn't real. As if he were stuck in a prison cell, unable to break free. Regrets. Misery. Wasn't it fake love all along? The dead leaves drifted down onto the ground in unconscious, thinking that one of those leaves will be him soon. Falling from its branches, like falling away from its loved ones. The silent yet dreadful
Sobs and cries of the roaring wind could be heard a thousand miles away. Time is ticking, and his heart is racing. His heart closed to damage and turning numb.

Was this all a mistake? A childish play hosted by the Moon goddess? Was his fate meant to be like this?

The season of autumn? Isn't it too soon?

Not realizing that himself was walking deeper into the woods and near the Northern Territory, horror struck when he heard loud growls from the Alphas and betas. He wiped off his tears and went closer to view the scenery.

It was horrendous. Sharp claws scratching and sinking into fur coats of the baffling wolves. Loud and dominant growls and grunts could be heard from far away.
Mate! Moon screamed. Taehyung's eyes moved toward the direction of the lavender and musk scent. Jungkook. There the large beast was, his night blackish fur was covered with red liquid, as his claws was thrashed into a brown wolf's skin. The brown wolf howled in pain. His bold eyes glowed with redness as it was filled with anger and concentration.

His blue eyes darted to the strong alpha behind his mate, ready to claw him open. His eyes widened in immediate fear and concern. He couldn't let him go, he just couldn't although his body was already too weak. He needed to save him under any circumstances.

Jungkook's  focus

The true blood immediately turned around when he heard a loud whimper coming from behind him. He turned around as his eyes widened. The sharp and bloody claws of a strong alpha went though the delicate body of a weak white wolf. In seconds, the white fur coat was dyed with crimson red.