Crack!

Present

Taehyung hummed a sweet melody as he painted the walls with a pretty, pink pastel color for the wedding. Still trying to endure the unbearable pain of thinking about Jungkook. His heart aches everyday while thinking about it.

The boy smiled when he saw Yoongi waving at him with his killer gummy smile. Taehyung returned it with his killer body smile.

As he was distracted by Yoongi, Taehyung did notice at bottom of his ladder, stood two female omegas. The two then purposely pushed the ladder, making the it wiggle and fall.

Taehyung gasped in shock and horror as he prepared for the painful landing. Instead, he was caught into someone's arms.

Time slowed down, both blue and dark purple eyes locked gazes with one another. The omega's arms held onto the alpha's neck for the weight support. And the alpha held onto the omega's slim waist.

The position they were in, felt like magic. Both smiled at each other as they spin in the heavy air. Butterflies roamed in Taehyung's tummy, making him squirm. While the heart in Yoongi's chests thumped loudly, in fear that the younger can hear it.

At the entrance of the ball room, a pair of eyes watch the two in jealousy and fury. Then stomped away in uneasiness.

Jungkook's focus

"Alright mother, I'm going to check on how far the decorations are for tonight's wedding now. I'll see you later." Jungkook smiled warmly at the Luna as she nodded and return the smile.

Raven haired man stood at the entrance doorway of the ball room as his eyes darted across the room onto a familiar, small figure. A small smile formed on his cherry lips as he watch the figure on the ladder struggling to reach the top of an area where the pink paint hasn't touched yet.

The figure's curly, fluffy sliver locks jumped up and down as he move from one place to another to paint the walls. The sight gave the alpha a small laugh at the smaller's silliness.

A distraction pulled the smaller's head toward the left and smiled sweetly at the person in which Jungkook disliked the most, Min Yoongi.

At his view, he noticed two girls at the bottom of his ladder where Taehyung was on, smirked and nodded to each other. Then proceed to "accidentally" bump into the ladder and made it fall. Rage began to take him over.

At the corner of his eyes, he noticed how Yoongi's eyes widen in deep concern. Jungkook was about to sprint forward to the catch the omega, but was to late, since his cousin caught his mate first. He watched the two in despair and anger as his wolf scolds him for not catching the sliver haired boy first.

He saw the way how both two looked at each other, how they wanted each other. How they needed each other. Their gazes were full of love, not of lust. But Taehyung's gaze were a different type of a loving gaze. It was more brotherly love than love love. How Yoongi looked at him infuriates him a lot. It was the lovers love than the brotherly love that he has shown toward the omega.

Slowly, A small crack started form in the alpha's heart and he didn't why. His feelings were confusing him. How Taehyung looked so happy when he's around Yoongi. And how miserable Taehyung looked when he's around Jungkook.

But no, how can I love a low rank? Remember Jeon Jungkook, you hate him! And that's the final. You hate him! You hate Kim Taehyung! Remember that. Yes, I hate him. More than anything.

At the end of the day, his mind and thoughts always dominates over his feelings and heart. You can say he's a robot. No feelings, no heart. Not even a heart beat can heard from him.

What can you say. He's Jungkook. The Jeon Jungkook after all.

Love is just a word to him. No bigger meanings. Everything is meaningless and counterfeit to him. Haha. Pathetic.

He soon shoved off the strange and unnatural feelings then barged out of the room in exasperation and confusion.

---

When you see mistakes, it's because sometimes I don't edit my works. Love y'all so Much!

AutumnLeaves1018