Marked?!

Present

"외로움이 가득히
피어있는 garden
가시투성이 umm
모래성에 매었어
너의 이름은 뭔지
곳이 있긴 한지
Oh could you tell me? ehh
정원에 숨어든 봤어
And I know
너의 온긴 모두 진짜란 푸른 꽃을 꺾는
잡고 싶지만
운명인
Don't smile on me
Light on me
너에게 다가설 없으니까
내겐 불러줄 이름이 없어
You know that I can't
Show you me
Give you me
초라한 모습 보여줄 없어
가면을 쓰고 만나러
But I still want you (want you, want you)
외로움의 정원에 너를 닮은
주고 싶었지 ooh hoo hoo
바보 같은 가면을 벗고서
But I know 영원히 그럴 수는 없는 숨어야만 하는
추한 나니까
두려운
초라해
I'm so afraid
결국엔 너도 떠나버릴까
가면을 쓰고 만나러
있는
정원에
세상에
예쁜 너를 닮은 꽃을 피운 다음
니가 아는 나로 숨쉬는
But I still want you
Ah, ah
I still want you, ah
어쩌면 그때
조금만
이만큼만
용길 내서 너의 앞에 섰더라면
지금 모든 달라졌을까
울고 있어
사라진
무너진
홀로 남겨진 모래성에서
부서진 가면을 바라보면서
And I still want you
But I still want you
And I still want you~"

Taehyung opened his aqua eyes, smiling to himself as he was cleaning the head alpha's office. He hasn't realized his tears were already brimming on the edge of his ocean blue. "Oh no!" The little omega gasped in horrid. Out of pure distraction, he just scraped the ink pen against the newly parchment on the desk.

The sound of the door knob turning made him turn his direction toward the half way opened door. Taehyung had a uneasy and scared expression plastered on his flawless face. Jungkook walked in and looks at him with an suspicious look. The Ravenette lowered his head and turned his gaze toward his desk. In an immediate, Anger arises.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL. BE MORE CAREFUL WITH THE ITEMS ON THE TABLE! YOU CLUMSY-" Jungkook bellowed at the sliver haired boy with pure frustration.

SLAP!

Taehyung gasps and winced. He held his hand onto his bruised cheek. He stepped back a few steps, still shocked with his mate's action. His ocean blue eyes filled with huge tears droplets. Unbelieving of was just occurred. He coughed and coughed. He held his hand over his mouth. Jungkook looked at him with a soft gaze, feeling the unhelpful guilt and uneasiness went through his body. Taehyung coughed and coughed.

Blood....

Jungkook's eyes widened in confusion and horror, he grabbed the omega's delicate hand. But Taehyung took refusal and started walking toward the door in a rapid speed. "You're not going anywhere, until you tell me how the blood occurred!" The raven haired man commands. The omega didn't listen, he didn't have to, did he?

The alpha ran toward his omega and back hugged him. When the two touched, the feeling of a electricity spark took over. Warmth and love covered the two "lovebirds."
"Just stay here for a moment, okay? I'm sorry." Jungkook said with a unusual gentle tone that sent butterflies into Taehyung's tummy. (I mean, they have done this for the "punishments," if you know what I mean and no smut. Cuz I'm an innocent small bub, jk.)

Taehyung was shocked for a moment. The Ravenette's muscular arms tied around the omega's tiny waist as his head rested at the top of the omega's head. Inhaling the sweet scent. Meanwhile, the omega took a deep breath and took in his alpha's manly scent. Taehyung rested his head on the alpha's chest.

"Ahhh!" Taehyung moaned in pleasure and pain. (Did ya think it was actually the beginning of smut season? 😏😏) Jungkook couldn't help himself anymore and marked his omega. Making him officially his. Their mate bond is officially connected and bonded. Soul mates perhaps.

Taehyung felt limp and tired. Jungkook noticed it and supported Taehyung by grasping his waist tighter. Since Eunae is shopping and not returning until midnight. Jungkook wanted Taehyung to stay longer.

The raven haired man walked toward the office chair and held the omega by his waist. Taehyung sat on his lap and his head rested on his alpha's broad shoulders.
Suddenly, he flinched as he felt the alpha's hand grabbed his neck and pulled him into a rough kiss. The kiss was hot and passionate with love. Taehyung moaned and whimpered in pleasure.

Both pair of lips tasted sweet and appetizing. Taehyung's arms around the Jungkook's neck tightened as his alpha's arms squeezed his delicate waist making him flinch once more. Both pulled away from the hot kiss and looked at each other with pure, innocent love. Both smiled at each other. Still shocked by their own actions. What can I say, actions speaks louder than words. Lost in each other's eyes. Crimson red and ocean blue.

"I love you, my omega."

"I love you too, my alpha."

My LoVE for VKOOK is too strong!