Darkness

Present

"I love you too, my alpha~"

Taehyung jolts from his "sleep" with rosy cheeks (you wish bishes, thought it was over, hell nah!). He touched his cheeks and they were burning.

He kept thinking about the "dream." Ahh, Kim Taehyung, you are so screwed. The omega said to himself. He shakes his head while smiling like an idiot.

He walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, proceeding to finish his morning routine. Yay, another day taking care of the "queen."

As he scratched his neck and felt an burning sensation , he also felt... something. Out of curiosity, he looks into the reflection and there were.... two red dots on his neck!? (😏)

Is that a mark?

Wasn't that a dream?

It can't be real.

You've got to be kidding me.

Kim Taehyung, you're overthinking. Those are probably just...... mosquito bites. Yes, mosquito bites. Taehyung nods his head in agreement, thinking that the statement was reasonable. I mean who knows.

One more weeks left.....

Until I can finally be free...

Until the pain can stop....

Taehyung sighed in sadness, wishing the time would just slow down. Over the passed few days, he spent as much time with Jimin and Yoongi. Both of his lovely friends are thought his depression was over.

The omega forced himself to pretend that he was happy at all times. No, it was never gone. It's was there and will always be there. He just concealed it and that's all.

He scanned himself carefully in the mirror. His reflection couldn't tell lies.

He looked ill.

He looked weak.

Nothing like the old Kim Taehyung.

It's all fake.

The pathetic and hopeless omega.

Full with dirty lies.

Too pale.

The sliver haired boy grabbed the heat Suppressants bottle and unscrewed the top. He carefully took out two small pills.

And put it into his mouth and swallowed it. He clutched onto his stomach tightly as he felt Moon whimpering in agony. Blood started leaking from his mouth once more. He was so weak..

The sink is stained with red substance. Nothing could save him. To save his broken heart. He kneeled down, grasping onto his body. Crying in the dead silent.

So much dread.

Darkness devours him..

But he told it to wait..

Just to give him little more time..

Until he lays on his death bed...

Darkness agreed and left the boy alone..

Until the upcoming date...

Death was on the edge of holding out its arms, trying to persuade the small boy to jump in.

But he said no, not yet for the least..

It's almost over..

Just hold on...Taehyung.