Falling deeper into your trap

Jungkook's Focus

Last night was rough. That Kang Eunae was a needy slut to say the least. As I stood up and walked toward the bathroom, I heard muffled screams and protests of someone. I took a warm shower and got dressed. The screams and protests were getting annoying, so I decided to go and check it out.

While I followed the muffled screams and protests, and I ended up at the Omega Den. 

Park Jimin? That filthy omega friend of Kim Taehyung? What is he doing here?

Then it came.. That delicious scent that needs me to devours it. My mate's scent. Vanilla and mint.

Kim Taehyung...

Two strong betas were holding the screaming omega back, for some reason. He kept screaming and crying, "Taehyung needs me! He's too weak! I have to help him! Please just let me go!"

"Why is he screaming?  Tell him to shut the fvck up! So fvcking annoying!" I said in irritation. "I'm sorry sir, but this omega wouldn't stop crying about the person in that room, so we have to hold him back." One of the betas explained in a firm tone. "It's all your fault! If it wasn't for you, Taehyung would still be happy and healthy!" Jimin cried out in pure anger and misery.

I growled loudly at him in fury. So he lowered his head and whimpers softly. After a few minutes, I calmed myself down and walked into the room to see what was really going on.

I turned the knob of the door slowly, scared of what I might be seeing next. The scenery of the lifeless body on the floor terrified me. Taehyung... His fragile body was covered in blue and purple patches and bruises. Blood leaking from the corner of his mouth. His sliver hair was a mess.

Immediately, I felt my heart clenched and tears on the verge of escaping. I questioned my self, why was I feeling this about someone that I hate? Do I really hate him? I went over to him with shaky hands and lifted him up with bridal style. He's really light. Was he eating well?

I rubbed off the red liquid with my thumb at the corner of lips, brushing against his flawless skin. His head rolled back and the only support to hold his smaller frame was my arms which were around his slim waist. Surprisingly, I leaned in and.... kissed him gently on the lips. The texture of his lips were shockingly soft and delicate yet so sweet.

What a true beauty.

Tears staining my eyes. Ravenous howling in regret and pain.

Maybe I do regret everything....

I don't know what you are doing to my heart, Kim Taehyung..

But I will find out your trap by myself..