4

Reign

I only have 2 classes a day. I joined this art program. Just to get away from Kizzy for the next 4 years until I decide where I'm going next. But she just had to tag alone.

It's a pretty good day for me. I feel pretty confident in myself.I've been trying. But it's so hard feeling comfortable in my own skin. And not being ashamed by it. But it's one mental step at a time.

I'm currently going through my work seeing what I'm going to present to my professor. Today has been a very slow day.

Keith
~Wyd?

Reign
~ Doing a little work. Wby .

Keith
~ Missing you.Wya?

Reign
~ at home. Come over😓

Keith
~ Omw

Reign
~can't waitt

Keith
~See you soon bby

I smiled getting up to light a candle and to freshen up a bit. Me and Keith have been talking for the past 6 weeks. Andd I'm feeling him a lot. We've been inseparable since the party. He makes me feel so happy. He compliments me so much. Sometimes it's overwhelming. We're so compatible. It's ridiculous.

I gained a few friends from me being with him. I didn't know that he was soo known around here. So it also came with a few enemies. But it's nothing I can't handle sometimes. Half of the females that doesn't like me are wayyyy prettier than me. So I don't understand. I'm no one to be jealous of. At all.

Keith
~I'm outside.

I headed out my room towards the door and there was Kizzy trying to be seen. Every time he comes over she's always in his face. Or trying extra hard to be seen by him. " hey baby." He called out walking around her. I frowned at her. Not understanding what's her deal.  "you ok?" I asked. "I'm fine." She spoke watching Keith lift me. I yelped feeling my feet not on the ground anymore. He kissed me. Causing the living room to be filled with Giggles. "I've missed you." He spoke carrying me towards my room.

"How much?" I asked him feeling him softly lay me on the bed. His body hovered over mine." I'll show you." He spoke kissing me on my lips gently. I moaned covering my mouth. "Move your hand. I want to hear you." He spoke. I nodded doing exactly what I was told. " I don't want them to hear me." I spoke running my hand across his waves. " I want them to hear our beautiful song baby." He spoke before he begin to explore my body with his tongue and fingers gently.

He watched while my body trembled uncontrollably. I pulled him towards me kissing him tasting me on his lips. I moaned into his mouth before he pulled away. "You taste so good." He spoke licking his fingers heading towards my conjoined bathroom. He came back with a warm towel cleaning me off from whatever he didn't get.

After I put a clean pair of undies on we started finishing the tvd series. His head laid on my vagina while we watched it . I smiled rubbing on him and playing with his ears.

I keep reminding myself not to get use to him. Because this is college. Nothing is long lasting. Don't expect so much from this. I'm just enjoying my time with him.

•••••••••••••
I woke to my phone ringing. "Hello."
I spoke half asleep. "Where are you? You must've forgot you have a class." Kizzy spoke. I groaned. "I thought when you were ready you were going to get me. Because we were suppose to be doing this class together." I spoke feeling Keith hold me closer.

"Girl- don't worry about you're not missing anything anyway." She spoke hanging up the phone. I don't know what's her problem. She's giving me whiplash.