24

Reign

"where you going?" He asked pulling me back to them. "I'm going to hang out with Nina. I'll be back." I spoke kissing his lips.

I walked into her room sitting on the edge of her bed. She was just sitting there staring at her hand. I gasped seeing what she was staring at. I grabbed her hand brining it to my face. "Bitch. This is not what I think it is?" I asked now looking at her. She nodded.

"Your dad is going to be pissed he didn't ask for you hand in marriage." I spoke lowly watching her. "Is he trying to piss him off. Nina." I called not knowing how to help her with this one.

"Give me back My baby." Nick was speaking walking into the room until he saw the ring on Nina's finger. Springing  up I grabbed his hand trying to get him
To exit the room with me.

"Did you know about this?" He asked now staring at me. I nodded. "You weren't going to tell me?" He asked.  "this isn't my place to tell.." I spoke.

"Are you having sex Nina?" He questioned her. "I understand you're her big brother and all. but that's none of your business to ask." I said causing his head to snap in my direction. "Don't look at me crazy. You're wrong nick. You can't control her or what she does. You're here to give her advice and be here for her." I added stepping in front of her preventing him from hovering over her.

"What do you mean? She's 19. She's going to ruin her life. She's to young to be married. She's throwing her life  away. And I will not sit back and watch if I can prevent it." He spoke angrily.  "Speak for yourself." I snapped upset about his answer.

"She's my sister. What the hell is your problem?" He asked. "You can't badger her on something that you're doing. What makes you better than her.you need to wake the fuck up. Open your fucking eyes. You don't see your wrong. But want to call out everyone else's." I said getting pissed off from what he said. He don't think his shit stank.

"Stop. Reign it's ok. You 2 shouldn't be arguing. Especially because of me." Nina butted in causing me to shake my head. "Do you think with me being with you I'm ruining my life nick?" I asked staring at him. He didn't say anything. Nothing but silence.

"You're starting to piss me off reign. You're making this about you. When it's not. This is my family business. This has shit to do with you." He spoke aggressively. I shrugged. "I don't give a damn who it's dealing with. You just told me that Nina is ruining her life with the decision she's making because of her age. So do you feel the same about me? I would have never said anything when you're trying to badger her on something you're doing. Hello.. wake the fuck up. You're 26 dating an 18 year old. Do you not think that shit stinks." I said not caring if I rubbed him in the wrong way.

I made my exit before I said something I couldn't come back from. "Is everything ok?" Nancy asked heading towards the direction I came from. "He found out." I said.

Tbc. Comment and vote