5

Reign

Rn heading towards Ms. Lauren Girony class. She's an extra class I chose so me and Kizzy could spend some time together. Honestly I don't know if  this is a good idea anymore. She's been acting different. I'm not sure why she's been so weird to me. I thought we were passed this. That's what I get for trying to give her chance.

I'm running a little late. I spent all night trying to perfect this dance I had to perform with 2 other girls. and I over slept. I out slept my alarm and everything. That's was not my Intentions. I was so tired last night.

I'm just a couple of steps away from the door when I'm stopped by this tall fair skinned guy with jet black curls in a temp fade, and grills. I blinked a couple of times taking in his appearance. There is no way these guys are this good looking here. I grinned he's just Kizzy type. He'll be perfect for her. I should tell her.

I'll pass on him. I'm kind of stuck on someone rn. "Hey can I help you?" I asked putting space in between us. He handed me a jacket. "Keith told me to give this to you. You're reign right?" He asked. I nodded still observing the jacket that was handed to me. "And you are?" I asked finally looking at him. "Lucas." He answered.

I nodded. "It was nice meeting you. I have to get going. I'm in a rush. Thank you again." I spoke making my exit. I have to get to class. I forget to mention Keith is on the varsity basket ball team. And I'm guessing this is his number he wants me to wear for his game. He must really be feeling me.

As I'm stepping foot in class an alarm went off. "Look who decide to show their face in class today. And who's also running late." She spoke checking her watch. Her foot tapping repeatedly against the floor. "You will be doing the solo." She spoke.

"Ok that's fine." I responded. Not caring about her attitude. I don't know what's her problem. "And you're the first runner up. Let's go. Chop chop." She spoke again clapping her hands. Tuning her nose in the air.

She didn't give me time to sit my things down. The music immediately begin to play.

•••••••

During class I could feel her staring at me. During my solo she was eyeballing me waiting for me to make a mistake. Or take a wrong step. When she couldn't find one she got upset.

It's lunch time. So me and Jasmine  were heading to the lunch area. "Have you and Lauren has had run ins?" Jasmine asked. I shook my head. "No. I don't know what's her problem with Me." I said sincerely. And not really caring. She was the least of my problems. I just wanted me a fresh fruit salad. My eyes immediately went to the food.

"Isn't that Keith?" Jasmine questioned. "Where?" I asked because I needed to thank him for the jacket. She pointed into the direction he was in. I smiled when I saw him. But it immediately turned into a frown. Kizzy was in his lap. "Why is Kizzy in his lap?" Jasmines asked me following me to the table.

Lucas was the first one to notice my presence. "Yo wassup re re?" He spoke happy to see me.

"What's tea?" I asked now looking at Kizzy and Keith. Jasmine stood next to me. "I'm not understanding why in the hell you're in his lap when you know what's up with him and your SISTER. Are you fucking serious rn. Are you that jealous of your sister that you have to have what she have. You couldn't stand to see someone with her that you go after him right away. You didn't waste no time." Jasmine spoke right after me. "And Keith are you serious rn? You've been all over reign literally. And this is what you do?" Jasmine added.

It's to early for me to care. But it's about my respect and the principle of it all. This man has had every inch of my body in his mouth. Literally. Just in my bed yesterday. I shrugged.

"Do you know how you look rn?" I questioned breaking my silence. I'm not even surprised with what I'm seeing tbh. "I can't even pretend like I'm hurt. It's plain out pathetic. And I don't care. Have at it. I got what I needed from you anyway." I spoke sitting the jacket that he got me on the table . I grabbed my food that I wanted and headed out of the cafeteria.

This isn't the first time I've been backstabbed by her. This is nothing new. Kizzy will be the same ole Kizzy. Anyways since I have nothing else to do. Why not go sit with professor Bateman. He's been kind of like my unpaid therapist. We have a odd connection. He gets me. And listens to my rants. I opened his door heading inside his room.

"Professor B." I spoke waiting for him to answer. I made my way to his rolly chair. I have some photos to edit for this group project.
•••••••
A hour in a half later

I've edited the group photos. I've deleted and blocked Keith. I've literally created me a playlist of sped up songs. And he's still hasn't shown himself. He must be asleep. I headed towards the door in the back of the room. It's like an office with another door that leads to a room.

"Wake up." I spoke loudly trying to get him up. "Do I have to?" He asked. I nodded bouncing on the bed. "Yes I have some tea to spill." I spoke looking him barely able to keep his eyes open. "Go back to sleep. We'll talk later." I said with him nodding his head before I heard light snores again.

I have all this information I need to spill. And I can't: it's literally burning a hole inside of me. I see for a about 10 minutes just looking at nothing. I'm so fidgety I couldn't sit still.

I decided to help him with filing his papers. Because he was so behind. I sat cris crossed in bed doing that with my AirPods playing the playlist I just created. I needed something to do. To occupy me.

I'm on the last couple of pages when I felt the bed dip behind me . I slowly turned around to see his back. The sexiest back I've seen. I can tell from the way his back is sculpted he take good care of his body. I turned my head quickly. But I looked back again. His covers shifted from him shifting his body. And I would be a liar to say I wasn't peeking because I am. I grinned shaking my head.   I should go immediately. I can't lie. Like I don't have a thing for him. I been have since the first day I saw him.

Tbc.comment and vote.