9

REIGN

Me and Nick have been inseparable. He's been making me so happy. I never feel alone. I've been at his house majority of the time. I've been running away from family problems. It's too much right now. I'm choosing to be selfish with myself when it comes to drama. I'm choosing to be happy.

It's really been bugging me that my dad is having a child with this woman. Before my mom passed she wanted more kids. He's the one that didn't want more? Did he not love her? It's kind bizarre that he wants more now. And so happy about it. Why wasn't he happy with my mom?

My mom wasn't even Buried for a whole month and he brought in his girlfriend and her child. Then the next 3 to 4 months they are married. Everything came so fast. And he was just as happy with them. The way he looked at her he didn't look at my mom like that. The way he was so soft spoken to her. The way he catered to her was so different from when he was with my mom.

"Are you ok?" Nick asked rubbing his thumb across my cheek. I nodded with a light grin. "I'm fine baby." I spoke straddling him. He held onto my waist. "Tell me what's been on your mind." He spoke. "I was wondering why my dad didn't love my mom the way he loves his new wife." I responded.

"Have you thought about sitting down and talking to him about the way you feel?" He asked. I shook my head. This hurt more than I attended it to. And I don't want to talk about it anymore.

I kissed him to shut him up. Because I no longer wanted to be asked anymore questions. Gladly he took the bait.  He flipped us over. And now he's hovering over me. I giggled feeling him kissing my inner thigh. His beard was tickling me.

He came back up to my face. Kissing all over it. I laughed. He's so affectionate. It's hard for me to get use to it. All of this is so new to me. I never had it. So I feel kinda awkward. "I don't like the way Keith stare at you." He spoke randomly.

"We're just friends." I spoke not really enthusiastic about the questions that were about to come with his name. "Weren't you dating him?" He asked me.

I sighed. "Why do we have to talk about him? I'm with you. You're all that matters." I responded avoiding the question. "Reign Im serious." He spoke

"We were dealing with each other for about 6 weeks. I mean we never had sex but he did give me head numerous of times." I answered. Nick was silent. By the look on his face I could tell he wasn't pleased. "Why does it matter Nick. That's in the past." I added not really Caring about the situation. It's not really that deep. It's nothing you should think hard over.

His silence was annoying asf. Seriously. "You and him are friends? Why?" He asked. "Nick this is not hard to think on. He's kizzys boyfriend." I spoke about to get ready to make my exit. Because he's really pissing me tf off. You're grown ass man. Stop making a big deal over nothing.

"But how do you look being his friend when he left you for your sister. And he's already have the image of you sexually vulnerable in his mind." He said breaking the silence.  "I'm leaving. You're really upsetting me. Asking unnecessary questions. Either you're with me or you're not. I didn't come over to make this a Keith section. I came over here to be around my man. So I'll text you later." I said heading towards his bedroom
Door.

"Reign where are you going?" He asked. "Back on campus." I said pulling at the door but he shut it. "Why are you leaving. I just wanted to know. I don't see anything wrong with me knowing. I've been open with you about anything you've asked me. Why can't you do the same for me?" He asked.

I sighed because he's right. I can't be this way. If I want this to work I'm going to have to be more
Open with him. I nodded. "You're right. It annoys me to talk about it. Because me and Keith didn't have anything worth discussing or talking about. And it irritates me that I thought me and Kizzy was on good terms but she goes behind my back and she doesn't care that she does." I spoke. He nodded. "Ok that's well understood. Are you hungry?" He asked me. I nodded vigorously.

TBC.comment and vote

Tbc.commet and vote.