7

Reign

It's been weird being In the same house as Kizzy. You'd think she would be so embarrassed to bring him over. But she does anyway. And I avoid him at all cost. Its funny how she's getting my seconds. That man mouth, tongue, and fingers  has been all in Me. If she wants it. She can have it.  I don't know what her mom taught her. It clearly wasn't morals. Or self respect. Or dignity.

I can't stand to be around her at all. it's not because of a boy. it's been this way. She's always hated when I have something going for myself. It's like she wants me to live in her shadow.  But trust me I'm not upset or tripping. I knew I only had a short time with him. I just didn't think kizz- why am I lying? Already knew what was up from how she would act when he came over. I wonder how she feels to have him in her bed when he was just in mines licking me clean.

I mean it's not like I'm lonely. It's not like I didn't have my eyes on someone else. And someone much older. I've been ignoring it because I feel like our relationship would be inappropriate. But who cares. Who's going to find out if neither of us tells. I mean we're both grown right.

The kiss was so good it scared me. It was the connection behind it. The chemistry. And it's all I've been thinking about. It's my fault it happened. I'm the one that kissed him. I'm the initiator And I'm kind of mad that he apologized. Because why would you apologize. It felt so good. It had the hairs on my neck standing at attention. I just don't want to ruin him. I don't want to ruin his career. I know he'd face a lot of back lash. And I Wouldn't want that happening to him. Even though. It's worth the risk tbh.

Me being expelled from Here wouldn't be a problem. I came here to get away from Kizzy and to make friends. And be more social. I came here just to live on my own. With no one breathing down my neck.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

I had to deal with Ms.Girony todays. Shes the biggest pain in my ass. I really don't know what's her problem. Any little thing she can find she's always bitching about it. Literally. Rn is one of those days. So I have to take a leave off of this campus. It's been a whole month and I haven't seen passed this campus. I've been in my room hiding from everybody.

I do have a car. But freshman's aren't allowed to have a parking space. So I have to park away from the campus. It's time for me to do some shopping. I need something that'll be very therapeutic to me.

I know I need new bikinis. Because I recently found out that it was beach near by. I was so caught up in thinking I didn't even know I was damn near at the front door. I'm heading out the front door when I noticed Keith following behind me. I sped up so I can put some space in between us but he grabbed me. "Let me go. And don't ever touch me again." I spoke snatching my arm away from him.

"It's not suppose to be like this re." He spoke making me cringe from him calling me that. "Don't ever call me that again Keith. You really lost me when you got with my sister" I spoke. "I still want to be your friend. I don't like that you're avoiding me." He spoke.

"What do you expect? I'm not even mad or tripping over the fact. I'm just over you. It and her." I spoke.

"I don't deserve a female like you. You were a bet between me and my friends. As I slowly got to know you. I realized you aren't that type of girl. And I apologize reign." He responded. I nodded not saying another word. I'm not surprised. But I really don't care. my mind was stuck on my nick(professor B) I have to talk to him and let him know how I feel. I'm willing to keep us a secret.

I slightly nodded my head again. Before I made an exit. I'm heading to nicks building. I'm literally speed walking and that is about to turn into a jog. I have to let him know before I lose my courage. And my thoughts get in the way. Before I talk myself out of it.

I tapped on his door but it opened slightly. "Professor B." I called waiting for him to answer. I could see light coming from his room door. I'm walking towards the door trying to see who was in here if he wasn't. I pushed the door open to see Ms.Girony laying in his bed. Dressed in only heels. My mouth hit the floor.

She hurriedly grabbed the sheet covering her exposed body. My eyes were wide. I really couldn't believe this is what I was seeing right now. Is this why she was being such a bitch to me.

"Reign what are you doing here?" She questioned looking flustered. This is why she doesn't like me. This is why he's always in this room. Have I been cock blocking him the past 6 weeks? Why did he kiss me back? On god he's been having sex with her and kissing me. He put his tongue in my mouth. Which his tongue has been in her mouth. Im going to be sick. Disgust was all over my face.

I'm not going to lie. I was wearing jealousy like a shirt. "I came here for assistance for my assignment." I spoke coming up with a quick believable lie. "I see that he's busy for the moment so I'll just come back later. Next time I'll be sure to knock." I spoke slowly backing out of the door.

"Reign!?" I heard Nick. When I turned in his direction he looked so surprised. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "You don't remember. You were suppose to help me with my assignment. I'll come another time seeing you and ms.Girony  have business to handle." I responded walking passed him. I really thought we had a connection. I thought wrong. I'm always wrong.

My shoulders  slumped. "Me and Ms.Girony  Does not have any business to handle. I'm free for you. I can assist you." He spoke trying to talk in way that  she wouldn't understand.

I shook my head abruptly." No it's fine. I didn't see anything. " I said leaving out of his room. I was pulled back immediately. "Nick let me go right now. You have company and I shouldn't be here." I spoke lowly pulling away from him

Tbc.comment and vote.