12

Yesterday was a complete disaster. But I can't let what happened ruin the time I'm spending with nick. I'm so happy bc we can finally go out as a couple without anybody noticing who he is. At least I hope not. I'm not gone lie I never knew what I was missing not dating older men. It's like they've already experienced everything. And has already been through the hoe phase. So I know for a fact he's serious. And not going to take me for granted.

I just catch myself staring at him. It's so many things I want to do to him. It's so many things I'll let him do to me with no questions asked. Wherever and anywhere he wants it. He can get it. I'm going to enjoy this mini vacay with him. I've been trying to have some decorum about myself. But it's wearing off. I'm going to Pounce on this man if he doesn't stop looking this good. I promise.

It felt so good to be sermerged under water. My body feels so good and relaxed. It's so peaceful and quiet. As I'm exiting the water I could feel the sun beaming on me. I could wake up like this everyday.

I was stopped in my tracks seeing nick muscles flex as he sat up the umbrella chair. What is this man doing to me? I love the fact that he complete task on his own. It's so attractive. His mindset. His maturity.

"Come here baby

"Come here baby. I put this chair up for you so you won't get sand on your buns." He spoke motioning for me. "Let's skip beach day today." I spoke with my hands lingering at the rim of his shorts. He's so charismatic and it makes him even more attractive. I would love to give him every piece of me. My mind. My heart. And body. He makes me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. He treats me so well.

He makes me feel so special. "No baby. I know yesterday was hectic and I want you to just enjoy this day. This mini vacation we have to spend with each other before we go back." He responded pushing my curls out of my face. I grinned.

"Nick!" I heard his name being yelled by this guy approaching us swiftly.

"Long Time no see Joseph!

"Long Time no see Joseph!." Nick spoke excitedly.

"I know right. It's been so long. Im glad I ran into you Because rome is getting married tomorrow. And I was told to give you an invite." He said while they begin to converse.

"Again?!" Nick asked scratching his head. I'm assuming the guy Joseph nodding his head. My Face was in my phone but I can hear everything.

"How rude of me. I'm Joseph nicks brother." He introduced himself. "Nice to meet you. I'm reign nicks girlfriend." I greeted back reaching for his hand. He kinda of knocked my hand and pulled me into a hug. "You're family. There is no handshaking."

I pulled away briefly grabbing ahold of Nick hand. He kissed my forehead before they begin to chat again. They must have the same mother but different dads bc they don't look alike at all.  it was weird. He's not even trying to hide the fact that he's on hard.

"How did you guys meet?" Joseph asked looking in my direction. "We met at the beach." I answered causing him to nod.  I didn't want to tell him what was really up. Bc it's nobody business.  "She's gorgeous. You picked well." He spoke to nick before he dismissed himself.

"I didn't know you had a brother." I said following him into the bnb. He nodded. "Yes I never thought to mention in bc we haven't talked in years over something so stupid." He responded.  "Does he always flirt with the women you've talked to?" I asked him not understanding why Joseph showed no respect for nick. Does he not know the bro code?

"Idk. He's been this way every since he did what he did with karma. She left me for him. So he's always had this thing that he could pull anyone that I'm with. That they would consider him the better option bc of what happened with karma?" He spoke.

"How did she leave you?" I asked. I probably shouldn't have. But these seems like a big deal. "She left me at the alter on our wedding day."

I dropped my head. I shouldn't have asked. "I apologize for asking. I should have left it alone." I spoke sorrowful. "Don't apologize. You did nothing wrong my love. I'm trying to do things different with you. Bc I actually care about you. And I respect you. I value you reign." He answered.  I smiled at his response. I might be taking on a lot doing with this grown man. But I'm ready.

"Are you going to accept the invite to the wedding?" I asked him. "No. I know it's to early to meet my family. And I'm not trying put all that added pressure on you reign. She's always getting re married. There is a very high chance this marriage won't work.  And she'll have another one. So we'll make it to the next one." He spoke.

"Let's go. Let's do it. I mean we're already here. So why not?" I asked. I really want to see who karma is. And I'm pretty sure that she'll be there if his brothers going to be there.

The comment and vote.