32

Reign

I've been hearing kizzy talked to me. She's the only thats been here with me.  I can move my toes and fingers but my eyes won't open. I still see darkness. I just want to get up and hug my sister. 

I'm thankful she stuck by my side and we got over our differences. I don't know what I'm going to do or say to my father. He pushed me away from nick. I heard him a while back and I could never forget what he said about me staying away from nick to kizzy. She's the only one that understands me. That understood. I know its been months. I've hearing kizzy talk to me about it. Amd begging me to wake up. I've heen trying. But enough is enough.

I really just need to get up. So wake reign. Wake up. You can do this. Wake up. You can do this come on wake up. Wake up please. Reign. Gettt uppp. I begin to mentally yell at myself.

I could feel my eye's trying to move until theu finally opened. I looked around a bit trying to adjust. It's been months since I last seen anything. I slightly smile but I begin to cry.

"Reign!!" I heard kizzy squeal. She hoped up pulling me into a hug. She begin to cry and laugh. I hugged her back but it was kind of hard because it's been a minute since i used my limbs.

So I know I'm going to need physical therapy. I sighed not happy that I'll be stuck here even longer. And I'm very thirsty. My mouth and throat is like a desert.

She ran over to the dresser handing me water

I begin to drink it eagerly. Enjoying the wetness in my throat and mouth. I couldn't stop drinking. When I finished she had yogurt and puddin for me. I gladly took it eating it quickly. I'm starving.

"Mmmmm. Th-thi- this taste gr-gre-great." I said smiling at kizzy.

It feels good to be to to see again. "Where's nick?" I questioned.

" in Florida. And we're back home." She said to me.

"You quit college.?" I asked.

She nodded her head."dad made me leave. I really didn't have a choice. But I was going to come anyway.I couldn't let you sit here all alone. I love you." She said to me.

"I love you to. I really need to speak with nick." I said looking around for my phone.

She was silent for a minute. "He thinks you are dead." She said

"He what?" I said trying to get up but my body wouldn't let me.

"Our dad removed you from the hospital paying them to say you were dead so he wouldn't come near you." She said to me.

"No. You're lying. How long has it been?" I questioned

"Almost 3 months." She said causing me to sit up.

"I have to go." I said swinging my legs over the bed preparing myself to jump but kizzy grabbed me.

"Where are you going? You haven't ate properly. You're weak you don't have that type
Of  energy reign." She said to me.

"Please help me out of here. You don't understand. Nick is the best thing that happened to me. Please help me get out of here." I said to starting to panick

"I got you." she replied. She helped me wheeling be out the house. Once she got me seated and buckled we left immediately. She's not letting me do anything on my own. Not even roll the window up.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm ok ." I lied not knowing how I really feel.

Tbc.comment and vote.