18

Reign

"Who was that you were talking to in the hallway?" Nick asked. "Oh you mean Lucas." I said. He nodded. "Yes. Why?" He asked again. "He's my friend. What do you mean why nick. Don't be weird." I said sitting on his desk.

"How is that being weird reign? I was just curious." He responded. "It's weird because you're pushing it. You're making it seem like it's something else than what it is." I spoke now looking at him. " what's wrong with me knowing if it was harmless?" He asked. "Because it's coming off as controlling. You're making it seem like I'm hiding something. If I wanted you to know I would tell you. If I was looking or interested in some else I wouldn't be here now." I said getting irritated. One thing I would never stand for is someone trying to control me and run my life. Or playing the role as being my father. When I already have one.

He nodded. "I would never try to control you. I'm not your dad." He said breaking the silence. "Ok." Was my response because I wasn't about to sit up here and go backwards and forwards with him. I'm trying to get better with my mouth. And not being so quick to snap.

"Why was it so easy for you to walk away from me?" He asked. "Because if you could possibly be careless enough to disrespect me, us, and what we had. Why should I care and fight for it. When it clearly shows that you don't." I answered. He nodded. "You can't be so quick to run from your problems." He said.

"That wasn't me running from my problems. That was a you problem. it wasn't my ex. It's yours. I won't sit up here and beat myself up for a choice you made.if you fucked us up why would I try and fix something I didn't break. You did. " I responded. "I tried to to fix it. You ignored me for 4 weeks. You wasn't trying to give me a chance to fix it." He said.

"You're right. I wasn't hearing what you were saying. How many times do I have to let you show me what's going to continue to happen." I said not feeling bad ignoring him for 4 weeks. Or me saying what I said to him at the family home. I meant every word I said. "It wasn't my fault that she was there." He said.

"It was bc you were so nice with her. You're not in control of her actions. But the way you handle her made her feel like she could do it. Like The bull shit she pulled when she watched us leave together and she forced herself into our room. What did you say?.. nothing." I said getting pissed off all over again.

"An ex is an ex for a reason. I'm not about to sit up here like it's ok for her to be all in your face. Remember you ignored me. But I saw numerous of times you were giving her conversation. But you couldn't give me none nick. I watched it." I said causing him to drop his head. "Not only that you had the biggest smile when you were." I added

"So just leave it alone. And drop it. Because if you want to move forward that's what I'm trying to do. But we can't move forward if you're still trying to discuss the pass. If I let it go. You should to." I said watching him approach me. He pulled me towards him into a hug kissing my forehead right after kissing my lips. "You're right." He said staring down at me.

Tbc. Comment and vote.