6

Bateman

I was woken up by movement. And a sweet aroma.  I laid their with my eyes closed enjoying my comfort. I finally opened my eyes to Reign being in my arms. My eyes widened. My whole body tensed up. For good couple seconds I didn't move. I slowly tried to remove myself which resulted in her snuggling closer to me.  "Stop moving." She mumbled before she shifted her body to where she was laying on me.

"Reign." I called softly. "Shut up." She mumbled again before I hear her light snores. My arms hung loosely around her. This can't be happening right now. I'm dreaming. I'm dreaming. I admire her. Her personality, intelligence,Her bluntness. What's not to like about her. I've been so good with hiding it from her for the past 6 weeks.

Because we have a wide age gap. I'm 26 and she's 18. She begin to squirm in her sleep. So I held her tight. So she would know she wasn't alone. My hands rubbed through her curls. I love how natural she is. And she doesn't try to fit in with the others. She remains herself.  I wouldn't mind waking up to this everyday. I have to get her up. "Reign." I called

"Hmmm." She hummed not moving. "You have to get up." I spoke causing her eyes to slowly flutter open.  I could feel her body tense up once she noticed where she was laying. She hoped up so quickly covering her mouth.

"I'm so sorry. That was so inappropriate. I should've left when you fell asleep." She spoke quickly. "I'm sorry. I'm not trying to complicate anything. I just feel oddly close to you. And our friendship. And I shouldn't have gotten in the bed with you. When I-*gco."

"Reign stop being so hard on yourself. It's ok. I apologize. I'm the one should be apologizing." I spoke quickly throwing on my shirt. "Why are you so calm. I could get you in trouble: we both could be in trouble." She said getting upset that I wasn't panicking. I started to laugh.

"What's funny? I swear to God if you keep laughing I will smother you with your own pillow." She spoke causing me to laugh a little harder. "I won't get fired reign." I responded now sliding on my shoes.

"How?" She asked looking at me as if I was lying. "I just won't." I answered.  I like that fact that I can converse with her. I could be me around her. I know I shouldn't be feeling the way I feel about her. I can't help it.

She stood in front of me staring me down. "I'm not moving until you answer my question." She spoke again. Standing Infront of me. I tried to take a step forward and she pushed both of her hands on my chest.  My ears started to get hot.

I don't know what happened in an instant we were kissing. I pulled away quickly realizing what was happening. I took a couple of steps back from her. "I'm sorry." I spoke.  I could tell that she was caught off guard because of her facial expressions. "That wasn't suppose to happen. And it wasn't suppose to be that good." She said before She grabbed her phone and bolted for the door.

I tried going behind her but she was gone. I called her phone which repeatedly went to voicemail. Fuck what have I done. What have I done.

"Hey." I heard Lauren speaking. "What do you want Lauren?" I spoke agitated by her presence. "I don't have time for this. I'm leaving." I said walking passed her leaving her exactly where she stood.

Tbc.commet and vote. How do you guys feel about him and reign? Is she too young for him?