Intro~

So this takes place after HoO and TSS(the Serpents Shadow) I got the idea before the staff of Serapis came out so it might not match up to that.

Read on!
--------------------------------------------

Percy couldn't believe it. After all him and Annabeth had been through Athena still didn't believe he loved her.

Or maybe she did but didn't want them to be together. 'Stupid Athena' he thought.

Thunder boomed in the distance.

"Yeah yeah whatever" he whispered to himself.

Right now he was on his way to the final part of his quest for Athena. The last of Hercules' labors. He hadn't done them in the exact order but he didn't care.

Either way it had so far taken him 10 months to get this far.

He sighed "I can't wait to get home" he missed everything about Camp. His friends who were now more like family than friends.

But if he had to be honest, the main thing he missed was Annabeth.

10 long months of no contact for a stupid quest.

"Man Athena's worse than Hera" he muttered.

Again thunder boomed.

'Whatever' he thought.

'Soon I'll be back home...' Soon if he could just complete one last task... But it seemed impossible.. Hercules himself had to ask Atlas to do it for him.

'Well Atlas hates me.. So yeah that's not gonna happen.'

"What am I gonna do?" He asked himself.

Suddenly the Egyptian symbol on his hand, the one that looked like an eye, started flashing golden light.

As if it responded to his question.

He was tempted to try and contact that weird boy with the bent sword. Carter that was his name. But something told him now wasn't the time.

He looked up at the sky. The sun was almost setting he started climbing up again. Up to the Garden.

By the time he reached it his legs were extremely tired. He checked his bag for his water. The bottle was empty.

"Ugh you just had to make this hard on me huh Athena?"

'Well might as well get this over with' he thought as he walked into the Garden.

He immediately saw the tree.

Then he saw the dragon. This was the second time he saw it, but it was still scary.

There was no way he would be able to get the golden apple.

He imagined Athena was laughing at him. He had come so far to fail.

Well he wasn't going to give her that satisfaction. He was going to get that Apple no matter what.

He started to think of a plan that just might work with a little luck..

--------NOTE-------
So that's the first chapter! If anyone reads this and likes it I'd appreciate if you read my other PJO story!

Hope you enjoy this story!