Chapter two

Nichole was raging in fury,  she couldn't believe that Mrs Anderson invited him for another cup of coffee on Monday.  And the idiot had to agree she thought. She knew he had agreed because he knew how mad she was going to be.

She swore she saw him smirk at her way while he left the coffee shop. Poor Mrs Anderson had to fall for his wicked and sly antics.

"Mrs Anderson, you shouldn't have invited him", she said stomping her feet on the ground as she cried out to the woman.

"Nicki, he's harmless besides it won't hurt if you get to know him maybe he is the one"

Oh boy!  She was playing matchmaker already.  Nichole didn't say a word again.  Luckily for her it was already time to close for the day.  She thanked Mrs Anderson, wishing her a goodnight she left.

   When she got to the apartment she shared with her friends,  Britney and Elizabeth she was so torn down. She didn't waste time jumping in the shower getting rid of the day's sweat and stress, after showering she got into her pjs and fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

=============================

By the time she woke up it was late already, knowing that her friends would have been back by that time she left her room for the living room where her friends were munching on chips while watching a movie.

Groaning loudly, she sat down on the couch beside Britney and yawned loudly.

"can't you cover your mouth bitch,  you are disturbing my ear drums" Brit said covering her ears while Nichole chuckled and took the chips she was holding munching on it loudly.

"seriously, Nic"

"what got your panties in a twist?", both Brit and Liza said at the said time totally pissed.

"sorry guys, just pissed off from work"

Liza paused the movie and they both turned to face Nichole wanting to hear the full story.

"what happened at work?"

"just some guy..  He.... "

"wait a minute, did you just say a guy?!! ", her friends asked her squealing and screaming. Nichole was the one covering her ears this time.

"no,  it's a girl", she replied dryly while her friends pouted at her.

"tell us every thing,  and don't think of leaving any part behind", Brit said.

  She then told them everything not leaving out a word, when she finished she was breathimg had in anger.

"can you believe that?", she asked her friends who strangely had wide smiles on their faces.

"awww, did he break your ego already?"

"what time are you going to coffee shop on Monday". Her friends replied one after the other.

"OK, Liza he didn't break my ego,  he is infuriating and annoying and am not answering your question Brit. I was hoping you guys would support me on this, you haven't seen the idiot and yet here you are supporting his stupid ass", Nichole said angrily.

"don't worry Nicki, we are always on your side besides we would love to see him and give him a talk", Liza replied.

Nichole smirked, she knew what her friends meant when the said that they were going to give him a talk.

"OK guys, I have lectures by 8am -12pm so when am done I will give you a call".

Her friends were so happy at what she said, truthfully the only reason why they wanted to see him was to know him, if he was handsome as she had told them then he had passed the test.

    Nichole sadly didn't know what she was getting her self into.

After the three friends completed the previously paused movie they watched another one before calling it a night.

**********************************************

Please vote,  like share and comment

    😊😊😊😊😊😊