Chapter eight

"Aiden?". To say Nichole was shocked was an understatement, he was the last person she was expecting.

"hey, I come in peace", Aiden said lifting both his hands that were filled with sugary goodness or poison like Stacie called them.

Nichole was stunned still staring at Aiden both her eyes wide as saucers.

"can I come in?". That brought her out of her shock.  She cleared her throat and held the door open for him while he walked in admiring the apartment. Even though she was surprised to see him there and hated his guts, she couldn't resist the temptation of sugar.

"you have a nice apartment"

"uhhh thanks"

"why don't you go take a shower while I set things up for a movie"

"excuse me, why the hell are you in my house?”

"I came to keep you company babe and can you go shower now? You stink".

Nichole gasped dramatically "how dare he?" she thought.

"I know you are hot and all but you stink right now,  so I suggest you take a shower and come join me here", he said already taking a seat on the couch

Nichole blushed at his words, she ran to her room to shower while Aiden chuckled at her actions.  She hated not being the one to pick the movie.

He couldn't believe that she could be that beautiful without even taking a shower, he so wanted to kiss her but decided not to. Considering the type of person she is, it was possible he would end up balless if he tried that.

When Nichole came to the living room after showering,  Aiden was dumbfounded "she is beautiful " he thought

"you haven't picked a movie? ". Nicki's voice brought him back to earth

"oh, I was waiting for you. You can do the picking". Nichole's heart warmed up at his words, she gave him a small smile and picked a movie - crazy rich Asians.

She was about to sit down on the sofa when Aiden spoke up.

"I don't bite you know... Unless you want me to", he said wiggling his eyebrows at her.

Nichole blushed at his words but she stood up and sat down at the end of the couch before Aiden dragged her to his side holding her tightly. Nichole felt butterflies in her stomach at his actions,   he was dressed and yet he was able to give her butterflies. The thought of her seeing him naked sent her into a blushing mess, there was a fucking zoo in her stomach.

"having dirty thoughts about me", Aiden whispered in her ears. Nichole rolled her eyes and pushed him muttering about the movie.

:::::::::::::

"he's so sinfully beautiful"

"I know right"

Aiden groaned and slowly started to wake up.

"I think he's waking up"

"act natural", Liz told Beth and they sat down on the sofa pretending to be watching the TV.

"uhmmm... Hey", Aiden said fully awakez he felt a weight on his shoulder and looked to find Nichole comfortably resting her head on his shoulder and sleeping deeply. He could hear her soft snores, he smiled unconsciously.

He looked up at the television and saw that the movie was no longer playing. They had fallen asleep halfway through the movie.

"hi", Liz and Beth squealed together.

"am sorry I slept off......", Aiden was surprised to see them.

"it's okay,  we don't mind", Beth interrupted him.

"yeah"

Aiden carried Nichole bridal style while she unconsciously wrapped her arms around his neck. To him, she weighed less.

"Her room please, she must be tired and I think it's best we don't wake her up"

Liz and Beth both nodded in approval and pointed at her room.

Aiden thanked them and left for her room. He tucked her in and placed a kiss on her forehead while she sighed contently while murmuring incoherent words.

He smiled and left her room and met only Liz in the living room.

"thanks Aiden", Liz said. She thanked him for being there for her friend. Nichole was usually not left alone on this day but they had go to school since they a pending project that was to be submitted that day.

She knew how lonely Nichole got on this day and she was thankful that Aiden was there.

Aiden nodded in understanding. He left few minutes later, as he drove to his apartment he couldn't help the smile that broke out. He was a man on a mission and he would do everything to get what he wants.