First kiss - (Wolfstar)

The mauraders are all sitting in the dormitory together. They had just got back from the last class of the day (charms) and only moony particularly wanted to study so the other three ( mostly james and sirius ) were chatting.

"Hey prongs .... can I snog you for practice?.... I want to see what its like, " Sirius asks and James gives him a look and shakes his head " aww c'mon please" He asks (begs) "Sorry Padfoot but I want my first kiss to be with lily ....god shes so pretty .....( ect)" Prongs replies like the romantic dork he is " Why dont you asks wormtail or moony ?" he adds jokingly. Siruis sighs and looks at peter.

Peter who witnesses the conversation made a disgusted sound. "what about you wormtail?" He asks grinning the other boy went red " Nope ... Nope Nope" he says quickly and leaves the room.

Sirius sighs again slumping back onto his scarlett 4 poster bed. "ugh" he says while James continued harping on about how perfect, amazing and beautiful lily evans is.

After a while they head down to dinner in the great hall. They all sit at the griffindor table sirius next to moony determined to ask his next target. James is trying to surpress his laughter when sirius suddenly, without warning asks " Hey moony fancy snogging me some time, for practice" The werewolf almost drops his fork in surprize then bursts out laughing, which turns into choking as he was eating. James is laughing histerically and peter claps remus' back supportively.

For the next week sirius keeps complaining and nagging about his lack of experience in kissing and ignores all James' remarks about how he should just ask a girl...

"No Prongs youre missing the point I want to Practice!"

... and because Moonys reaction was the best plus sirius finds the idea of snogging remus exciting, although not sure why. He keeps suggesting the idea to remus at odd times.

He creeps up behind the tall boy and whispers 'snog me moony' in the middle of potions. Causing him to put way to much knotgrass is his potion which then explodes leading all 4 boys into detention as the professors given up along time ago on making distintions between them all.

Usually They're always involved somehow

He then asks him again in transfiguration and that same day in the dorms while james is a quidditch practice and peter is out watching him.

Remus is pacing about the dorm because the full moon is only one night away but he feels extremely restless and tense. Sirius is only his bed trying (but failing) to study but moony distracts him, He almost snaps at him to stop pacing but the thought of the full moon hits him " Are you okay moony ? do you need anything? should I turn into padfoot to calm you down?"

Moony stops and shakes his head "im fine" he says and continues to pace around in a circle sometimes looking out the window at the almost full moon.

Sirius starts to ramble about things to distract his friend he talks about school and pranks and quidditch which somehow leads to how supposedly kingsley shacklebolt has a girlfriend now ( a question scientists still can't answer) Moony just snaps. Sirius has a fraction of a second to react before the tall werewolf takes 3 large steps towards his bed, shouts "alright sirius ill do it " and kisses him. Sirius is so suprized that he breathes it in pulling the boy on the bed with him. Its all messy and their teeth clench but soon its amazing and sirius definetly doesnt want it to end Ever he tugs on moonys sweater to get him closer.

They are both so distracted snogging that they dont notice james and peter standing at the door staring mildly traumatized.

Soon as they break apart for air James just coughs and says "jeez guys That was some heavy snogging practice " remus and sirius jump apart so quickly that sirius falls of the bed with a thump and an 'ouch james you scared me to bloody death'

Soon theyre all laughing and smiling ... except for pete who is still traumatized.

fin

A/N I hope you enjoyed this wolfstar oneshot as much as enjoyed writing this grinning like a fool at 2 am on a sunday. Sorry if there is shitty grammar im tired and lazy and i couldnt just not write this .