Why dont you live...Together? - Drarry

This is to make up for my shitty last drarry chapter.

When Remus and Dora die there is a huge argument between draco and harry on who should care for teddy. They after some scolding from hermione agree to live together to take care of the boy. They might just love it and each other more than expected.

'He is MY COUSIN Potter ! ' The blonde shouts

'Well hes MY GODSON Malfoy!' screams the raven haired boy back at him.

'Im actually related to him potter If anyone is to care for this baby its me !' Draco argues and at the other side of the room holding a little blue haired baby hermione sighs loudly.

'Remus didnt make ME his godfather just for some git to take him away' Harry states.

'WILL YOU STOP IT !' Hermione shouts while covering teddy's tiny ears. They both slowly turn to the frankly fed up woman A little scared. 'Teddy doesnt deserve this, all these arguments If you both want to care for him so bad ' she takes a breath in not quite believing what shes going to say next 'Why don't you live together ?'. The two men look so confused, shocked and disgusted at the idea. 'Absolutely not granger have you seen the state of Potters apartment, disgusting if I do say so myself Id eat a pair of old dumb as a doors socks before I live with this slob ' Draco states as Harry looks offended 'Its not even that bad' Harry starts 'Oh please Potter stop lying to yourself ' Draco scoffs.

"Its not like im thrilled at the Idea of living with you either Malfoy, plus id doubt that with a face that pointy you'd be very baby safe' He smirks ' Oh is this how its going to go now ? Well Potter if you can't even walk in a 'straight' line without falling on your ars- ' Their is a sharp look from hermione and a glance at the newly added swear jar to his left 'erm behind What gives you the idea that you have enough braincells to care for a child ' He says. 'Well your just going to have to find out arent you ? Harry you should move into dracos house its bigger and currently a lot cleaner than yours plus he has a spare room that would be perfect for teddy ' Harry looks at malfoy with a revolted espression 'Nope sorry 'mione nuh uh ' He says with a shake of the head 'Well it looks like Draco will be taking Teddy here then ' She says gesturing to the baby boy with purple hair now and big curious eyes.

'A c'mon isnt there another way herm ?' Harry pleads wanting the cute baby but not his slimy frenemy 'I cant think of one and plus you are running out of time he cant just move around all the time, babys survive on routine' They both sigh ' Im not happy with this granger but if it means ill get to care for my cousin and make sure Potter doesnt break the poor boy Ill do it '

'I guess .. I definetly dont trust malfoy with teddy alone so Ill do it too ' Harry adds hesitantly.

'Well then you better get a move on Teddys getting tired and frankly we all are '

The next day Harry starts to move his things into Draco's house. Harry doesnt own that much, he never really had much things growing up so he was just used to having little and living little so living in Dracos nice house might be difficult. Draco had moved out of malfoy manor as soon as he could, He felt bad for leaving his mother but they still spoke and the haunting memories he has in that place were holding him back . Draco just wanted to be free from the war and all the nightmares that came with it. He wanted to care for teddy because for one he didnt have a decent father figure in his life when he was younger and maybe all that baby crying and cuteness will distract him from the empty feeling hes had since the dark lord was killed and his father was put in azkaban.

'Teddy can you let go please ... please Teddy let my hair go! it hurts ... ow ! Teddy please' Teddy lupin now a pinkish purply haired boy is grabbing onto his godfathers hair and giving it a right tug. 'Why dont you pull malfoys hair? why do you like mine so much?' the mentioned blonde laughs from the couch across from them. He tries to untangle the boys fingers from his messy black head. 'Here potter give him this ' Draco hands harry a rattle from the floor 'He'll hold onto it '. Harry tries to get him off his hair but They boy is clearly disinterested in the rattle. 'Well that worked wonders' Harry says voice dripping with pain and sarcasm.