Tour guide - Wolfstar

Au when Sirius likes helping people so naturally when he notices a guy asleep on the bus he wakes him so he doesn't miss his stop. Remus is new to town and extremely exhausted.

'Good morning Sarah' He says to a woman walking into his flat's close ( Apartment block??) as he  leaves. 'Morning to you too Sirius' She says and walks up the stairs. He steps out into the Autumn day. Walking towards the bus stop he smiles at some people along the path and stops to help a little girl who was going to steer her bike on the road.

He sits at the familiar bus stop on Godrics street. Waiting patiently for the number 69 to arrive. The bus soon pulls infront of him and he lets an elderly couple out of the bus first and smiles at the bus driver, paying for his ticket.

Looking around the bus for a seat he spots a guy around his age with dirty blonde hair. He is wearing a cosy Red and gold jumper under a warm black jacket and his face is pressed flush against the window. He decides to sit next to him and wake the guy so he doesn't miss his stop.

'Hello !' He says lightly shaking the man. 'Sorry for waking you, I just wanted to make aure you didn't miss your stop' The man whips his head towards the window searching for anything he recognises and slaps a palm to his face. 'Ive already missed my fucking stop' he mumbles loud enough for Sirius to hear. He laughs 'Well where were you headed I could help you get back there?'. 'Uhh Hufflepuff lane? Im new to the city and frankly dont know shit about where things are'

Sirius smiles ' No worries, I could show you around be a tour guide of sorts, I didn't have anything important to do today and even if I did I'd cancel them to help a cutie like you' He winks and Remus turns his warm face. 'Erm that doesn't sound like a bad idea, can't possibly get even more lost from here. My name's Remus By the way, Remus Lupin' He says smiling a little. 'Sirius Black,' He offers his hand for Remus to shake. The taller guy does, now a bit more relieved that he wouldn't end up searching for his flat completely lost for days.

'I was actually heading to one of my favourite places in town, the triwizard park, how about I show you some of my other favourite places and help you make your way home?' Sirius offers Remus nods 'I would love too.' Sirius rings the bus stop buzzer and pulls Remus out of his seat. 'Great because here is the first spot, the Triwizard park aka Diggory's den, atleast thats what some people call it'

They walk towards the centre of the park with a statue of a trophy. 'Thats the Triwizard cup, some say that it is a symbol of courage and bravery' Sirius explains before leading him towards a garden area with lots of flowers. 'What's your favourite flower?' Sirius asks 'Uh well I like Nerines what about you?' Sirius smirks 'Well normally I'd go with a classic rose but right now I'd say im more of a lupinius Guy' Remus rolls his eyes and turns his head.

'Where to next?' he asks 'Café Riddelle, Its a nice café and its really homey and warm. About a 2 minute walk from here, I go there quite often. ' Remus nods 'Sounds nice lets go' Sirius grabs His hand and leads him out of the park and down the road.

Soon they reach the Café and entering, Remus instantly knows why Sirius would like it so much. Its got an upstairs library and downstairs it has leather couches and plants. The whole place its painted black and red with green plants and lots of golden lights. 'Wow, its nice in here,' Remus says 'Yeah it's like a second home My friend James works here, so its an excuse to see him, plus getting really good coffee.'

They find a seat nearer to the stairs and Sirius offers to buy the coffee, remus at first doesn't let him but the Black's, especially Sirius have a persuasive way about them. Sirius gets his black coffee with lots of sugar and Remus a mocha. They sit down and chat about Remus' old town and Sirius tendency to help random strangers. 'So you would go up to anyone if they need help, even a tall guy with huge muscles and a scar on his face' Sirius ponders before shrugging 'Probably, I have got a few nasty remarks and shoves before but nothing reaaaally bad has happened'

They walk past some more 'landmarks' before Sirius nears Remus' flat on Hufflepuff lane. 'Well here you are, Its been fun' Sirius says motioning to the building and smiling up at Remus. 'Yes, it has. Could I get your number, never know when I'll get lost again and I'd love to go out sometime.' Sirius grins and types his number into Remus' phone. Remus saves it as Hot nice guy Sirius and gives him a peck on the cheek before heading into his flat with a wave.

Sirius blushes like an idiot and grins all the way home making people stare at him on the bus. Getting off the bus at Godrics street he stops a girl running from tripping on a crack and opens the building door.

' Afternoon Mr Filch' He says to his downstairs neighbour who just nods and walks away making his way up the first set of stairs he passes the nice old lady Mrs Prince she smiles at the sight of him ' Oh good afternoon Sirius dear you look happy, meet a pretty girl?' Sirius laughs 'Sort of, he's not a girl but very pretty indeed' she laughs with him ' Oh I wish you luck hen, treat him right.' He grins 'I will Mrs Prince he's too good to scare off'.

Her heart warms, Sirius is such a nice young man she wants to see him happy. ' Oh well then, you know where to find me if you need help with wedding planning, you know my Granddaugter and her wife are very good.' He blushes 'We've only just met, but I'll keep that in mind.' She smiles and walks back to her flat 'Have a nice rest of your day then Sirius' He waves heading for the next flight of stairs. 'You too Mrs Prince'

A/n I saw a similar idea in another ship oneshot book and I just had to tweak it for wolfstar its so good. Leave A comment I LOVE reading those and let me know if you'd like a part two or if you Have any requests! Thats all have a good night (Most likely night, 2am is the time for all 3rd readers lmao)