Snuggles - Drarry pt 2

Dracos POV

..Im going to have fun with this boy.

'Your green eyes are like a maze that I could get lost in' I say flicking my cocky and flirty gay switch to 'ON'. 'D-draco what are you even-' he starts to say sitting up slightly I push him back down softly grinning. 'Oh and you look so ' I move closer to his ear his breath hitches 'warm and cosy in that blanket, so homey and comfy that I could lay in your arms for hours' his breath evens out, He was probably expecting .... Different things to be whispered in his ear.

Truthfully right now I just want to love care for and snuggle with the boy right now. Im being honest I swear 😉

'Im actually really tired now do you mind if I sleep ?' I ask him planning on following up my plans to snuggle. 'Erm o-ok ' he says quietly and shifts nervously. I lay on top of him and wrap the blanket tighter around us. His heart is beating wildly in his chest. I cant help but smile at his flustered state, Im not entirely sure of his feelings but Im hoping they are atleast more than friendly.

Harry's POV

Draco lays his soft head on my chest and my heart keeps beating faster and faster. Im taking in deep breaths trying to calm down but Its very hard.

I dont even know if I like him.. I mean I like him hes been quite nice recently and I dont hate him ... but Do I like him like him... His eyes are really nice and his hair is soft and silky now that he doesnt put all that hair gel in it. Hes always been hansome I guess ... ive always knew that hes definetly not ugly and the way he flys so gracefully the way he laughs sounds angelic. Do I like Draco?

I think I probably do ....

He definitely likes me ... but is it an act? No no theres no point in acting and rivalries now voldemort's gone and he is lying peacefully on my chest ... Oh merlin he is lying peacefully on my chest. He can hear my heart beating a million miles per second Oh merlin.

I dont even know what to do should I wrap my armd around him they're kinda just laying at my side. His hair looks really soft I wonder what it feels like. I shouldnt just touch it I should ask shouldnt I. Im going to ask.

'Erm this might be kinda awkward and you can definitely say no but .. c-can I play with your hair It just looks... soft?' Oh shit ive totally screwed it up Im done for hell probably just get up and leave. Why am I such an idiot.

I didnt kill voldemort for this torture.

'Yeah ... go for it' he says .... Wait what ?

I thought for sure he would say no but Ok then I should play with it now hes probably waiting oh my dumbledore. I just run my hand through his fair blonde locks oh wow... Is hair even ... Is it supposed to do that I mean that softness cant be right? right?

Third person POV

Draco fell asleep in Harry's arms and when Harry realised that the boy that was lying on him's breath was calm and even, he followed suit and soon fell into a calm dreamless sleep. Soon after hours of peaceful sleep a certain raven haired boy's best friends appear in the common room to behold the sight of 'sworn enemies ' snuggelling on a leather couch.

'Shh ronald ' Hermione says noticing the exasperated look apon her boyfriends face 'But-' the ginger starts but is quickly cut of by a glare so sharp that if looks could kill, Ronald Billius Weasley would have been slashed to pieces.

'Ronald harry hasnt been sleeping a wink for months, cant you see how deep in serenity he is?' Ron just sighs 'I know hes sleeping but 'mione ... Malfoy?... im fine with harry liking blokes but malfoy is a pompus cun-' Another glare 'you know fine well Malfoy has changed greatly during the war, We all have, so stop being whiny and let your best friend have some happiness' Ron glances at the boys, sighs once again and looks back to his girlfriend 'Fine ' he says realising he'll be quite alone without Hermione if he disagrees. Hermione smiles and drags Ron to breakfast careful not to wake the boys shes been shipping for quite some time.

'Anyone has to be either clinically blind- actually no scratch that, even blind people can see and smell the burning sexual tension between those two I mean seriously ' ~ Hermione granger

Fin