Dripping wet - Drarry

I know what you're thinking from that title and believe me its not at all what you think ;)

'oh come on ' Harry thought as he looked at the 4 bodies tied by the legs.

'Him?' he rolled his eyes and motioned for the merman to give him his spear and he just laughed and shook his head 'We do not help!' he added. 'Come ON' Harry shouted and turned around ferosiously searching for a sharp object anything sharp . He spotted a pointed rock and began sawing and the weeds to break the body free.

The unconscious body floated slightly in the air and he went to go free Hermione. Some creatures pulled him back ,before he could start on her ties, ordering he save his own hostage not the others'.

He looked up to see Cedric Diggory making a beeline towards Cho,(Chedric 4 life) pulling a knife from his pocket and setting her free. He pulled her up to the surface while Harry waited for Krum and Fleur. Soon krum arrived in his badly tranfigured half shark half muscle pig state and Harry was concerned he'd rip Hermione apart with the way his teeth were biting on her ties.

He gave Krum his rock and soon the quidditch player dragged hermione to the lake's surface. Fleur didnt show up so he made an implusive decision to save the young girl with slivery hair who he assumed was fleurs younger sister. He kicked with all his might to the surface holding gabrielle by the waist and the other body by the robes. It felt like forever untill he reached the surface, his arms and legs were burning and the air filled his lungs nicely. The girl looked confused and obviously didnt know how to swim properly.

'Potter dont just float there we need to get her to the deck' The now not unconscious, soaking wet Draco Malfoy spoke and they both carried her to the stands where everyone was sitting. Hermione Krum Cedric and Cho were wrapped up in towels and Fleur was postively screeching to get to her sister. 'Gabrielle! Gabrielle! is she alive? is she 'urt ?' She shouted from madame maximes arms. 'She's fine !' Harry tried to shout but he was so exhausted he could hardly talk nevermind scream. Harry looked at Draco who looked freezing 'You should go put on a towel you look cold' he said with a hand on the other boy's shoulder. Draco pushed the hand off his shoulder and walked away towards the bank.

Dumbledore and Bagman were pulling him upright and fleur had broken free of madame maximes grasp and was now hugging her sister. 'Come here you !' Madame pomfey spoke dragging Harry towards the others. She put a towel so tightly around him he felt like he was in a straight jacket and a potion was forced down his throat, steam came out of his ears as his body felt warmth. 'You did it Harry you figured it out all on your own ! Although your 'we've taken what you'll sorely miss' was Malfoy' She glanced at the blonde sitting on a bench to their left 'You were well out the time limit though did you find us ok ?  Harry paused he probably shouldnt have taken gabrielle with him.

'No.... I found you OK' he said before noticing Dumbledore talking mermish to one of the mermaids. he then stood up and turned to his fellow judges 'a conference before the marks I think' he said before they all went in a huddle. Fleur walked over she had cuts and marks on her face and arms and her robes were torn but she didnt seem to care 'look after gabrielle' she said to madame pomfrey before going to Harry. " You saved 'er "she said breathlessly 'Even though she was not your 'ostage" ."yeah" Harry said seriously wished that hed left all of the three girls tied to the statue.

She swooped down and gave him a kiss on each cheek, then said to Draco "And you, too - you 'elped" He stood up "Not really " he said waving his arms clearly not wanting a kiss from her "Nonsense"she said and she swooped down on him too , And kissed him . Draco looked quite unconfortable but just then , Ludo Bagman's voice boomed out beside them making them all jump and the crowds go silent. 'The mercheiftainess marcus has told us exactky what went on at the bottom of the lake and we have therefore decided to award each of the champions out of fifty points as follows...

'Miss Fleur Delacour, though she demonstated exellentvuse of the Bubble-Head charm, was attacked by Grindylows as she approached her goal, and failed to retrieve her hostage. We award her twenty-five points.' Applause from the stands.

'Mr Cedric Diggory, who also used the Bubble-Head charm was first to return his hostage, though he returned one minute outside the time limit of an hour.' Enormous cheers from the Hufflepuffs in the crowd, Harry saw the ravenclaw seeker give her boyfriend a glowing look. 'We therefore award him forty-seven points' A huge standing ovation from the Hufflepuffs was heard.

'Mr Victor Krum used an incomplete form of transfiguration which was nevertheless effective, and was second to return with his hostage. We award him Forty points' Karkaroff clapped particular ly hard, looking very superior.

'Mr Harry Potter used Gillyweed to great affect,' Bagman continued on 'He returened last, and well outside of the time limit of an hour. However, the Merchieftainess informs us that Mr Potter aas first to reach the hostages, and the delay in his return was due to his determinatiin to return all hostages to safety, not meerly his own, Mr Malfoy.'

Hermione gave him a half-exasperated half-commiserating looks. 'Most of the judges'- and here, Bagman gave Karkaroff a very nasty look - ' feel that this shows moral fibre and merits full marks. However..... Mr Potter's score is forty-five points.'

Harry's stomach leapt - he was tied first place with Cedric . Draco and Hermione , caught by surprize, stared at Harry, then Hermione laughed and started clapping with the rest of the audience. Draco, however shook his head and walked back over to Harry ' Potter really? You could of been the first up here if you didnt have a crazy heroic nature ' He shouted over the crowd rolling his eyes, Harry just smiled. ' I appreciate the faith you have in me Malfoy, still think I wouldn't last 5 minutes? ' No, I think I have a slight bit more hope, lets say 6 minutes for the third task Potter'

The audience started to die down  'The third and final task will take place at dusk on the twenty-fourth of June,' Continued Bagman ' The champions will be notified of whats coming, precisely one moth beforehand. Thank you all for your support of the champions.'

'I try my best Malfoy' Harry grinned

'You better, although I hope not to get soaking wet next time.'

A/N ok so ive been really busy and sick for a while so I was lazy with updating im currently writing 3 other oneshots , 2 wolfstar and another drarry Im trying my best to update for you guys. This story came to my head when I was talking about the GOF with my other potter head friend. Did you enjoy it if you did please leave a comment they make my day and tell me if you have any oneshot requests !