WERE do you find that fantastic beast? Answer Sirius' Arms - Wolfstar

yes the misuse of the word 'were' was a pun and I hope you enjoyed it XD

Its Moony's 17th birthday and Sirius gets Remus a copy of Fantastic Beasts and where to find them ' by Newt Scammander the famous magizooligist. The twist is that the part on werewolves might not be 100% accurate to the orginal copy.

'Happy birthday Moons,' The long haired boy said to his boyfriend handing him a wrapped package. 'Oh Sirius you didnt have to,' Remus says 'True, but what sort of amazing boyfriend doesnt get his even more amazing boyfriend a gift on his birthday, thats right, a not very amazing one' He smiles and James laughs 'Take a shot for every time Padfoot said something disgusting or the word amazing in that sentence' Padfoot laughed with Moony. 'Thanks Sirius, Hmmm I wonder what it could be ?' The tall boy said, holding the very obviously shaped present 'A broomstick? What about a new cauldron?'

'Just open it Moony' Prongs says rolling his eyes. 'all right, all right,' He replies ripping open the wrapping paper 'Fantastic beasts and where to find them, by Newt Scammander, Oh Pads you knew I wanted to read this, Thank you' He says reaching over to kiss padfoot on the cheek. "Your welcome moons but flip to the page on werewolves, I think you'll like it'

Remus raises a skeptical eyebrow before checking the contents and flipping to that page. On it is pieces of parchment stuck over the words, clearly in Sirius' handwriting. 'What did you-' He starts and Sirius stops him from ripping them off' Just read it.

WEREWOLF

WEREWOLF

M.O.M. Classification: XXXXX (Eyes so cute its fatal, especially to Sirius Black who dies instantly)

The Werewolf is found' Mainly in Sirius Black's arms' though 'It spends his time in the Griffindor common room'. Humans are turned' on by' Werewolves only when bitten. Really they're not bad or scary (You fold your socks Remus dear, excuse me for not trembling in fear). Deserves love an attention 24/7. Favorite food is definetly chocolate, despite connection to dogs, both DNA wise and other ;). Overall a total cutie pie.

Remus read the page with a huge grin on his face and tears in his eyes. 'Aw Moon baby don't cry, I love you' Remus finished the page and put it down before giving his lap dog a big ol hug. James sat there smiling before grabbing the book to read it himself. 'Turned on by, to much information mate' James said mildly disgusted. Sirius snorted and looked at him, still with his head on rem's shoulder.'I would of writtien in more detail but the page wasnt quite, long enough' Remus went red 'Really Sirius?' He said laughing.

A/n Short 'n' sweet ? Ive had this in my drafts for like 3 months but I never got around to finishing it 😂 Ill work on a drarry one next since this is the 2nd wolfstar in a row, I just need a good idea. Thanks for reading, if you want to request a oneshot the comments and my messages are wide open and Id love to write for you guys. Please comment on things you like or dislike as I lov reading those. Thats all see ya after the next one!