Underneath the mistletoe- wolfstar

Yes its that time of year, tomorrow is.. well by time i'm finished writing this, today is my birthday, christmas eve. A truly horrible, horrible time of year to be born in. As it is this time of year I cannot simply let you go on without some christmas themed gay sh*t.

While Sirius is trying deperately to get James and Lily under the mistletoe he doesn't realise that he might become a victim to his own plan, but hey he can't complain. Warning extremely cliché ;)

'Don't you just love december moons? ' Sirius says grinning. 'I do actually, I love christmas and all the warm cozyness , and we cant forget presents and feasts.' Sirius nods 'I think I have a plan to finally help prongs get the girl' Remus raises an eyebrow. 'what type of plan?' He asks curiously 'magic mistletoe... Ive been developing this type of mistletoe that traps two people who have chemistry if they come within a metre of it at the same time'

Remus throws him a questioning glance putting down his book. 'What happens, if or when the are trapped?' Sirus' grin gets wider 'Well, depending on how much chemistry they have they'll be asked to either handshake hug or kiss to get out' Remus nods 'Have you tested it out? And what will happen if the try to escape using magic like firing curses. Pads' face fell 'Well I haven't tried it tried it, but in theory it should work ive been working on it for months now. Magic won't work on it, well I hope it wont'

Remus nods again 'So, would you like my help to see if we can test it out and make sure you can't just magic it out ?'

A/n its my birthday!! i'm a day older then yesterday whoop

The two came up with a way to make it charm proof by having deflecting spells both light and dark to keep the possiblities open. Now it was testing time.

Remus stuck the little plant above a hallway door and sirius found a spot to watch if any targets wil set it off. They waited for a couple of hours to see if any students walking through would be caught. Sirius was getting very bored 'We should put it somewhere else moons this a bad spot ' He said walking towards it 'Yeah ok ' Sirius tried to reach the door but wasnt tall enough. Remus laughed stepping forwards 'Ill get it-'

A clear bubble like shield surrrounded them trapping them under the mistletoe. Sirius turned red and looked at remus 'Kiss to escape, its all for the christmas spirit' a generic voice said coming fron above them. Remus rubbed the back of his neck and went pink. 'Well....' Sirius said in tge tense silence. Remus turned his head slowly and looked into Sirius' grey eyes. 'Pad- Erm Sirius, Can I .... kiss you? ' Sirius looked up into remus's eyes. He knew he liked Moony, he had for a while but, he actually likes him back?. 'Oh what the f**k, kiss me' Sirius says glancing at the werewolf's lips. Remus leans down and pulls him close.

Sirius moved forward and pressed their lips together. Remus slid on of his hands into the other boys hair, gripping it tight. Sirius liked the feeling, he grabbed moony's tie pulling them even closer as previously not thought possible. Soon remus pulls back for air, his chest is heaving and his eyes are wide. 'Erm, I guess it works ' Sirius laughs. Remus smiles 'No shit sirius ' He says before kissing him again.

The next day moony has the mistletoe set up in the hall entrance right before lily and james walk in with sirius tagging begind. James steps through the doorway and suddenly the same clear like bubbble is surrounding him and Lily. Some students are watching. James takes out his wand and trys breaking the shield, unsuccessful , Lily rolls her eyes and reaches for her wand before a muffled voice is heard. Both James and lily go as red as evans' hair. James ruffles his hair and avoids direct eue contact. Lily stares down at her books. James after a minute looks at her and says something no one can hear thanks to the bubble. Lily rolls her eyes again before pulling him in by the robes and kissing him. The bubble slowly collapes from the top and soon lily is walking away swiftly to the end of the griffindor table. Some cheers are heard from other students and sirius is laughing, patting his mates back.

'Nice one prongs, finally kissed evans. How does it feel? ' He says sitting next to remus across from james at the table 'Feels... amazing' He sighs into his hand. 'Erm, well me and Remus actually have to tell you something' Sirius looks at Remus who nods. James raises an eyebrow 'What is it?' He asks. 'Uh Moony and I are dating.....' James sits up straight. 'What?!' he exlaims and Marlene who was sitting next to him laughs 'James mate you arent that oblivious are you, Remus and Sirius have been eye f**king for ages' She laughs and Remus goes red. 'Maybe I am non observant, but Im happy for you guys anyway, doesnt change anything if you are gay. '

'Thanks James' Remus says. Sirius smiles and grabs moonys hand.

A/n well well well wasnt that some short cliche sh*t Sorry it wasnt as good as some of my other oneshots. I skipped some parts and it was a littke rushed. If I have time ill come back and add in some extra moments so its not so short. Thanks for reading please leave a comment and tell me if you have any requests! .