One Last Time

- S Y N O P S I S -

What seemed like the most happiest day of her life, suddenly turned into her biggest nightmare.

...........................

I loved you so much.

I gave you everything you wanted and needed, but you did what you did and I could never forget that! I cared about you so much and gave you everything you needed but you still did what you did. I did not want nothing from you but your love only, but you failed to give me that. All you ever did was leave me with a shattered heart and a responsibility that I thought I could never have held without you.

But I was wrong because I did.

I hate you so much and will not forget what you did. I will hate you forever and more for what you said and did. I can't imagine what was going through your sick mind at the time and I don't even want to know. All I want is you to be as far as possible away from me, because you ruined me for who I was. You ruined me, you ruined what I had.

You're sick.
I'm broken.

You did this,
And I hate you.

I would never go back,
Even if there was a one last time.

****

When Lana finally has her life settled for once, things take an unexpected turn when she encounters Ivan, who was once her groom. The day he shattered her, was the last day she ever saw him and he left without even looking back. Now, five years later, Ivan, a businessmen who is known for his work and appearance needs nothing but his reputation and money, until his past catches up with him, with an unexpected surprise that he will not stop until he gets.

What does Lana do now that Ivan has once again entered her life years later, to possibly ruin it?

Find out on One Last Time.

- D I S C L A I M E R -

This book includes explicit content such as: sex scenes, violent language, violence, emotional trauma & some type of abuse and self-harm.
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
(A/N: mention of self-harm, NO self-harm scenes.)

This book is intended for 18+ audience, please consider before reading.

Please refrain from leaving negative comments. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. If you have an issue, or you feel that I have offended you in some way, kindly private message me, we can solve in private.

On a side note, comment down where or how you found my book! I'm so curious when it comes to things like this.

Throughout the entire book, every chapter will have a quote written in it. I want to make it clear that none of those used quotes are from me, they belong to a writer that I may have found either on google or on Instagram. I will leave their handles below the quotes to give them credit.

This book is unedited so please mind any grammatical errors, I will edit the whole book once it's finished.

THANK YOU.

- C O P Y R I G H T -

Copyright © 2019 by @sultryslxt

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the permission of the publisher.