Intruder?

Takes place after Civil War

.~.~.
Peter spent almost all of his spare time at the Compund. Everyone there loves him, the workers, the visitors, the Avengers (from Stark's side), even the A.I F.R.I.D.A.Y.

However, Tony seemed to be on edge the past two weeks and Peter didn't know why. He thought it was best to leave it be, knowing Mr. Stark would tell him when ready.

Today was Thursday and Peter had been at the Compound for an hour now. He was on the Avenger's level lounge bored out of his mind. He couldn't find anyone and FRIDAY said they left the Tower earlier in the day.

Peter sighed, "FRIDAY I'm booored!"

"I am sorry Peter, would you like me to call Mr. Stark and ask him when he will return?"

"Please, if he's not busy."

"Of course."

Peter decided he'd activate Tony's Holoform Generator to test out any kinks. Putting on the nanotech gear he watched as it covered his skin, making it seem like it wasn't even there.

He clicked an invisible button on his chest to activate the holoforms. A version of Natasha appeared out of thin air; but was really made of nanotech. The carbon copy who Peter deemed as Nantasha quirked an eyebrow at Peter. "You really think you can take me?"

Peter grinned lazily and got into a low stance behind the coffee table. "I did last time didn't I?

Nantasha smirked, "Lucky shot." She then attacked without any further warning. Furniture was broken and thrown. Both Nanotech and Peter got in good hits. Peter had just dodged a fist for his face and landed one on Nantasha's chest when his Spidey Sense blared. Peter quickly ducked an arrow that whized by and stumbled backward, avoiding an UFO only to hike up the flipped couch and jump over another attack. He landed quickly to see Team Cap standing there weapons drawn. "Who are you?!" Captain America, or as Peter knew to be 'Steve from Brooklyn' yelled.

Peter's eyes widend, "Uh, Fri?"

"Sir has been alerted."

The others didn't wait for an answer though. Hawkeye, who took a defensive stance infront of Nantasha, shot another arrow. Peter easily dodged and caught Bucky's vibranium fist again. The Winter Soldiers eyes lighting up with suprise. "Whoa!" He instinctively right hooked Bucky and webbed him up. The others on Team Cap were shocked and Peter took the oppertunuty to web everyone up. His mind had already went into defence mode so he didn't realize what he did till it was done.

He had a bloody bullet wound from Sam's drone, a cut cheek from a close call with Clint's arrow and most likely a very bruised rib from Cap's shield.

Peter's breathing was ragged, his gaze unfocused. Team Iron Man stormed into the room in a frenzy. "What the hell?!" Stark screamed at the pacified Avengers. FRIDAY, luckily, had deactivated the Holoform Generator when Team Cap began to attack Peter the second time. Clint was obviously very confused when he saw Nat rush in through the elevator.

Ignoring the webbed Avengers everyone made there was to a still unfocused Spiderman. "Pete-" Tony began, only for Peter to quickly lash out. Not realising it was one of his own.
Natasha quickly got behind Peter and held on as tightly as possible, whispering Russian words into his ear. "Hey! Hey! Hey!" Tony quickly recovered from the punch and held up his hands in a calming manner. "It's okay Pete. It's just me."

Peter stopped struggling against Natasha and looked up at Tony, slowly blinking. "D-ad?"

"Ya, I'm right here." Peter collapsed into Nat's hold who sunk down to the floor so Peter was more comfortable.

"Cap. Others. Attacked. Why?" Peter was desperately trying to come back from his high but Tony relaxed and reassured him.

"I know, I'm gonna have a looong talk with them. I'm sorry I didn't tell you; but I knew you'd worry." Tony ran a hand through his kid's hair, hoping the feeling would distract Peter from a very worried Vision wrapping his wounded shoulder. "Team Cap was coming over to make amends. I chickened out and the others went to find me. I didn't even think about you being here. I'm sorry kid."

"S fine." Peter's breath was finally evening out. "Hate-when I get-" Peter tried to finish his sentence but had to gasp for air.

Tony looked pained. "I know kid. I know." He nodded to Natasha and she quickly picked Peter up and brought him to his room to recover from his defensive mode high.

Once the others were free they all began yelling about how 'the kid was too young.'

"SHUT UP!!!" At Tony's out burst everyone fell silent. "I don't give a damn about what any of you have to say. Peter was doing this before I found him. I'm lucky I did because now I make his suits and I make them safe." They all stayed quite knowing Tony had a point. "Now. If I catch any of you attacking my kid again; you can kiss any chance of becoming friends again goodbye."

Natasha re-entered the room, "He's sleeping. FRIDAY said he was especially exaughted because he was testing the Holoform Generator before the attack."

"The what?" Sam asked.

"Holoform Generator." Tony replied bitterly, still upset with them. "It uses nanotech to make a carbon copy of someone so you can train when nobody's available. It's designed to act just like the person it looks like."

"So the Natasha the kid was attacking..."

"Wasn't me." Natasha finished.

"Oh."

" 'Oh' is right." Tony growled. "Now if you excuse me I need to make sure Peter's vitals are stable." Stark shot them a dirty look. "Because someone, made him go into a forced defensive overload."

Tony then stalked off, leaving a slightly confused and worried Team Cap in his wake.

.~.~.
Sorry for such a short and poorly put together chapter! I just got back from a girl's weekend with my mom and thought you guys deserved an update! Hope you enjoyed it though!
~Toodles!