Mr. Rockstar

This is a RTBA (requested to be anonymous) chapter!! So, to the shy soul that requested this, I hope you enjoy!! This is a no-powers AU so if thats not your style then you can skip. My feelings won't be hurt. xD Peter is still in the same, poor, stuggling, teen state he is in in the movies. Bucky is in his early 30s late 20s so there is an age gap. Anyways, that's pretty much all. Hope y'all enjoy!
~Toodles!
~.~.~

Peter inhaled his hot cocoa, Ned laughing beside him. "You know, coffee is more affective."

Peter scrunched up his nose in distaste, "Too bitter, tastes nasty." The boys trudged up the steps of MidTown High, sighing as they entered the heated building.

"Hey, have you looked into Anarbor yet?" Peter sheepishly shook his head causing his best friend to sigh. "Peter, you said you would go see their concert with me."

"I will!" Peter defended himself quickly. "Wether I like their music or not."

Ned grumbled, but knew his friend was telling the truth. "Fine, but you should still listen to them soon. The concert is in three weeks."

Peter nodded, "Yup, I promise." With a sigh, knowing his friend would forget, Ned waved and parted with Peter to go to his own class.

Line Break

Peter was curled into a booth in the back corner of his usual café hang out. His laptop infront of him, notes splayed hazardously across the table. The boy chewed heavily on his pencil, the ear buds in his ears playing the lecture he recordered from his teacher as he took notes. He didn't notice when a tall man in a grey hoodie busted through the cafe door and dove into the booth across from him. He just stuck his tounge out and quickly scribbled down a note.

The man that dove into the booth across from the boy blinked, waiting for the teen to notice him and expose his hiding spot. When all the teen did was write something down he sighed. Slowly sitting up the man peered at the sheets of paper scattered on the table. He noticed that they were on some science stuff he definetly didn't understand.

The teen yawned cutly, the man fully taking in the boy's attire. An oversized pastle blue sweater rested on his shoulders, slightly falling off a milky tanned one. While the man couldn't appreciate it from his angle, he could tell the boy was wearing skinny jeans. He was totally his type. Leaning forward, the gently tapped the clothed shoulder, startling the teen.

"Ohmygosh!" Peter's eye's shot up to see the man's face. He quickly paused the lecture and removed his headohones. "Geeze! You scared me." Peter laughed nervously, "Was, uh, was there something you needed?"

The man cleared his throat, "Ya, sorry. I was wondering... umm.. what's, uh, what's your name?..."

Peter laughed at the man's akwardness and held out a hand, "Peter, and you are..?"

He smiled, taking the boy's outstretched hand, "Bucky."

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Bucky."

After that the two had got to know eachother. Bucky not revealing that he was actually the lead singer of the band Anarbor. The two continued to meet up and hang out every day after that. They became fast friends and faster lovers. Niether was willing to admit it to the other though. It hasn't even been a month yet, they didn't want to scare eachother off.

They were in Bucky's appartment when Peter told him about the concert. "I promised my friend Ned so I can't hang out tomorrow. Sorry." The boy gave an appologetic smile.

Bucky's eyes widened in shock, "Wait, Anarbor?" The boy nodded. "Shit."

"What?"

Bucky paced, running a hand through his long hair. "Okay, okay. Um, you promise not to flip out?" Peter gave a confused nod. "Okay," Bucky cleared his throat. "I'm the lead singer of Anarbor."

Peter stared silently at Bucky for a long minute before speaking. "Ok."

"Ok?"

"Ok."

"Uhh." Bucky gave a breathy chuckle, "I don't know if I should be offended or relieved."

Peter smiled, "It doesn't matter if you're the lead singer of some band. I love you for who you are."

Bucky blinked, shocked. "You love me?"

Peter looked mortified, "Uh," he squeaked.

"I love you too." Bucky stepped forward.

"Wait, really?"

He nodded, "Come here doll." He pulled Peter up by the wrist and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

Line Break

Peter had never cheered so loudly in his life. He waved at Bucky who grinned at him, sweat glistening on the man's face. "Alright you guys." The band members smirked as Bucky spoke. "There is one last song we're going to perform!" Everyone cheered, Peter pumping his fist enthusiastically. "Doll," Peter made eye contact with Bucky. "This is for you."

Clearing his throat he counted off softly before strumming on his electric guitar. "18, crazy, pulled up in yout Daddy's car. You wanna, move in, with me. Guess we're off to a heavy start." Peter smiled as he and Bucky held eye contact.

"I know what you want from me. I know what you want from me..." Bucky winked before harshly sturmming his guitar, jumping around stage. "You wanna piss off your parents, date me to scare them. Show them you're all grown up! If long hair and tattoos are what attract you, then baby, you're in luck! And I know it's just a phase, you're not in love with me!! You wanna piss off your parents baby, piss off your parents. That's alright with me!"

Peter rolled his eyes, he was in love with Bucky. They both know it's not just a phase but Peter was still very moved that Bucky went through the trouble of writing a song for him.

Peter jumped, head banged, and cheered all throughout the song; being forever supportive.

Afterwards Bucky had found Peter and Ned in the parking lot. "Hey doll, did you like the song?"

Ned's mouth dropped and Peter grinned up at Bucky. "No, I loved it." He pulled Bucky down into a sweet kiss. "And, for the record, long hair and tattoo's aren't just what attract me." Bucky laughed while Ned tried to speak.

"You-he-kiss-what???"

Peter smiled, "Ned, Bucky. Bucky, Ned."

Bucky held out his hand, "Nice to meet you Ned. I hope you enjoyed the concert."

Ned happily shook his hand, "Yes-I-yes!!"

Ned grinned and continued to shake Bucky's hand too long causing Bucky to laugh. "It's always nice to meet a fan." Freeing his hand, he wrapped an arm around Peter. "Do you mind if I steal your friend? If you have plans we can just meet up later."

Ned quickly shook his head, "No! Go ahead!"

"Thanks Ned." Peter smiled, "You're the best."

Ned waved it off, "I expect details."

Peter laughed, nodding, "Deal." Bucky smiled and thanked Ned again before walking off with Peter.

~.~.~
I'm so sorry anonymous!! This is so crappy!! >~< I just didn't really know how to go about it. ;( Sorry!! I hope you enjoyed it somewhat though. Sorry!
~Toodles!