Incredible Spider-Man

This request was made by Lolly-Loves-Lollies. I hope they enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it!
~.~.~

Peter ran a hand through his hair, trying to tame some of it. With a huff he walks by the window to his closet to grab his shoes. A large alien worm gracefully weaves its way by causing Peter to backtrack and press his face against the window.

"Crap!" Peter grabs the remote and opens the secret storage area Tony made for his suit. He rushes to grab it only to find nothing. "What?" An alien roar sounds and Peter curses, rushing around to find his suit. "Uh, Waaade!"

"Ya?!"

"Where's my suit?"

"What?!!"

"Where. Is. My. Super. Suit!?"

"I, uhh, put it away!" Peter's husband replies suspiciously.

The building across the street got a hole blown in it and Peter began to look in other rooms. "Where?!"

"Why do you need to know?"

"I need it!"

"Uh-uh! Don't you think about running off doing no derrin'-do! We've been planning this double date for two weeks!"

Peter rolled his eyes, Ned and M.J suggested on going out on a double date a few weeks ago so they could all catch up. "The public is in danger!"

"My evening is in danger!"

"You tell me where that suit is Wade! We're talking about the greater good!"

"'Greater good'. I am your husband. I am the greatest good you are ever gonna get!"

Peter sighed in frustration and began to search more frantically.

~.~.~
How was it?? Did you like?? I hope y'all did!!
~Toodles!