Rant

⚠️ENDGAME SPOLIERS⚠️
I REPEAT ENDGAME SPOILERS!!
AVERT YOUR EYES!!!!
Please make your way to the next chapter to avoid any unnecessary spoilers!

Okay! So Endgame. What a SHIT MOVIE!! I'm sorry, but please. Before y'all roast me and unfollow me let me explain.
Quality wise, yes, it was a good movie. Content wise, the movie sucked.
1) I can appreciate movie flashbacks to make a scene more intense or to just remind those who may not get what's going on but 1/3 of the whole movie was flashbacks to older movies! That's a little much even for me.
2) Thor. They totally fucked Thors character up and turned him into some (unfunny) joke. Really?? Fat Thor? I could live with it if in the end he thinned out but come on. This is Thor Odinson were talking about. No, I'm not fat shaming, but that aspect was a total fuck up on Marvel's part. And don't come at me with the whole "he's the most human character" bullshit because he's not even a fuckin human!! He's an Asgardian!! Yes. He was grieving over Loki (weren't we all), his last living relative dying but... 5 years? That's a little much. Not to say I'd get over one of my brothers dying in 5 years but I definitely wouldn't do THAT and I'm damn sure Thor wouldn't either.
3) Hulk. Um, excuse the fuck out of you Marvel. (Hulk is my favorite character.) I know it's what happened in the comics but I'm still upset. They completely got rid of the Hulk and then Bruce proceeded to mock him later in the movie. That's just not okay in my book.
4) Captian Marvel. I liked her movie but when she appeared in Endgame? I wanted her killed off. A- Her hair cut is shit. Sorry but there's no denying that. Don't waste your phone battery on trying to convince me otherwise. B- She was WAY to fuckin cocky. "You didn't have me before" go suck a cock! They still don't need you! She was way too entitled and acted like she could snap her fingers and fix everything. Ugh!! I wanted to punch her every time she got on screen.
5) The women power moment they had in the main fight. As a fellow women I was excited to see it but DAMN that moment sucked!! It made us women look like dumbasses!! After Peter was done being a bean and introducing himself he said he didn't know how Carol would get through Thanos's army by herself. Then the Wakanda chick came up and said "she has us" and all the girls got together and I CRINGED. She didn't fuckin need y'all. Meer seconds ago she blasted through Thanos's ship and tore it apart BY HERSELF. She didn't need the others to get to the van. I'm livid that they fucked that up.
6) The movie itself was slow. I felt like they wasted time focusing on pointless things. I get that they were trying to show the more human side of our heroes rather than the business/fighting bad guys side but they definitely could've gone about it in a better way.
7) The "New Captain America" scene. No matter what I say or how I word this everyone is going to say that I'm being racist so I'm just going to put it bluntly.
Captain America isn't black.
I already don't like Captain America's character but for Steve to give his shield to Sam upset me. If anyone, Bucky should've gotten it. Not to "be the next Captain America" but because it's a lot more fitting.

Now, there are (obviously) good parts. Thor chopped of Thanos's head like a boss. And (while I'm bitter sweet about it) Steve got his happily ever after. But I feel like the truly good parts are the most meaningful. Black Widows death and Tony's death. Harley being at Tony's funeral. Tony having that family he always wanted. It was touching and beautiful and truly heart warming/crushing to see it all play out.
And, personally, for me to accept Tony's death and have it as one of the few things that I not so much like, but appreciate about the movie speaks volumes. The ONE thing I wished for was that Tony got to live. That's all I wanted out of this movie (besides Peter coming back but we all knew that would happen) and I didn't get it. So, for me to be content with Tony's death bothers me.

Guys, I REALLY tried to like this movie. I was pumped and my parents got me tickets for it as a birthday gift. But, I think what I'm most upset about is the fact that I am disappointed in the movie. I was looking forward to it so much and to have it be so... unsatisfying(?) really upset me.

I'm sorry guys but for my final review I would recommend waiting for it to come out on Netfilx or in the Redbox's to see it.

Love y'all 3,000.
~Toodles

EDIT: Y'all, I'm starting to get a bit annoyed with everyone telling me that Bucky doesn't want to be Captain America or that he wouldn't make a good Captain America. If y'all read what I said on the matter, I told y'all I DIDN'T think he wouldn't be the next Captain America. I was just saying that, in my opinion, it would've been more fitting for him to get the shield and have that moment with Steve. I already know that Bucky is the White Wolf and I know that the whole "Captain America style" isn't how Bucky rolls. I also already know that that's how it happened in the comics.
I'm all for constructive criticism and am happy to hear your guys opinion on Endgame; but having so many people tell me the Bucky doesn't want to be Captain America when I never said he did bothered me.
Please continue to comment your feeling and opinions, (and responses to my opinions), about the movie. I would love to hear them. Feel free to @ me as well if you want to discuss one of my (or your) viewpoints.

I hope y'all are having a great summer!
~Toodles

~.~.~
Okay, you have successfully either avoided spoilers or read my review! So congrats to either and both of you!! Thank you so much for your support and I hope that you continue to enjoy my book!
~Toodles!