.2

4,358 likes                               332 comments wren

4,358 likes 332 comments
wren.spence: i think orange is my color 🍊☀️

user1: yes sis 🤤
user2: 👀
astridddd54: oop you're so cute bae
jobaisreal followed you back!
jobaisreal liked your post!
jobaisreal: i think orange is ur color too
user3: joba😲😲
user4: i ship it tbh
sage_time: @user4 yeah same

wren🧡: well aren't we mr. popular

joba💛🚈: heh i guess so huh

wren🧡: how does everyone
know who u are?

joba💛🚈: i'm kinda sorta in a band

wren🧡: oh god. i feel so dumb now
wren🧡: you're in brockhampton right?
wren🧡: i should've known,
astrid goes on and on about y'all
i'm surprised she hasn't noticed

joba💛🚈:this doesn't change
anything right? i really want
to get to know you.

wren🧡: of course not <3.

"astrid you're not helping. at all." wren groans looking at the outfits she has laid out on her bed. "wren you'll look cute in anything. don't overthink it." the date was something small. they decided on going to a local park just to walk and talk. nevertheless, she was still nervous. "i still cannot believe that you're going on a date with joba. i envy you." astrid joins her friend by her bedside. "i hope he's not being followed around, i hate pictures. i'm never ready for them." wren pouts, thoroughly thinking out the decision to go on a date with a celebrity. "you'll be fine. wear that black top and some skinny jeans. its casual and cute."

joba was very excited for his date. it's been forever since he's been this eager to know someone. he thought everything about the girl was beautiful. from her long dark hair, her rich charcoal eyes and how intelligent she was. he was falling fast. "joba are you ready for your big date?" one of his friends, matt, said coming into his room. joba took one last look at himself, fixed his collar and turned toward his friend. "yeah man, it's been forever since i've been on one of these. i'm nervous as fuck." "shut up, you'll be fine. just don't make an ass of yourself."
    his palms were sweaty and his heart was going a million miles a minute. he was nervous. because of his sudden popularity and doing promotions every week for brockhamptons new album, he hasn't had time to do much. he was nervous that his conversation would bore her or he'd say something stupid or offensive. "stop overthinking. you'll be fine. it'll be great." he let out a deep sigh and turned into the parking lot of the park. this is it.

"hey you." her hair was pulled up into two buns and she sat with her nose stuck in her book. "oh! sorry i didn't see you. i haven't been waiting long. shall we?" he follows her to a trail that goes through the park. they didn't talk for a few minutes because neither of them knew what to say. "um i'm sorry i suggested we come here. it i didn't realize it'd be so hot." he walked beside her and shrugged, "anywhere with you is fine."