.6

{slight smut}

for the past week, wren had been hanging out a lot with romil, robert, and jabari. they helped her with the mixing and the production of her song. most nights she stayed up late with bari and robert, eating pizza and fixing tiny things making sure it was perfect. she was trying to keep it a secret from joba because she wanted it to be a surprise that she'd written him a song. so far, he'd hadn't caught on and she was grateful for that. 

_

  "ok, how does this sound?" romil pressed a button on his laptop and the song played through the speakers. it wasn't a long song, about 2 minutes or so, but wren thought it was amazing. tears pricked her eyes and she kissed romil's cheek. "i love it. you and the guys are magicians! thank you so much." he laughed at her excitement and handed her a flashdrive with her song on it. "don't mention it."

_

wren walked down the hall to joba's room and opened the door. he was fast asleep. the t-shirt he was wearing was hitched up and his stomach was exposed, his hair was all over the place and his lips were parted. he looked so pretty. wren didn't often see him vulnerable, he was insecure about a lot of things and his anxiety would sometime get the best of him. she thought he was perfect regardless. wren walked over and carefully straddled the sleeping boy. waking him up by placing soft, sweet kisses to his neck. she knew she was leaving marks and she hoped he wouldn't care. 

joba began to stir, placing his hands on her hips. a bit of a moan came from him as she kissed up his jawline, licking the hickey she'd made. wren grinded down onto him, causing him to grip her tighter. he took one hand and grabbed her face then crashed his lips onto hers. their make out was sloppy and needy.  the couple cane up for air and stared at each other for a while. joba's face was red and wren's lip was bleeding a bit from him biting it. both were breathing heavily as they sat in silence. joba was the first to say anything. "wow." was the only thing he could come up with. he was in awe with the girl sitting on him and he wanted more. 

before wren had time to react, he flipped her onto her back and began kissing her again. this time more gentle, but still full of passion. her arms were wrapped around his neck and she pulled him closer to him. joba's hand were roaming her body. he wanted to memorize every inch of her, no details forgotten. wren tugged at the bottom hem off his shirt, prompting him to remove it and she did the same.

 joba cupped wren's face and pecked her nose. "god, you're so beautiful." just the view of her in her lace bra caused him to feel the familiar tightness in his pants. the light touches caused her to go crazy, everytime his lips would graze her collarbone she'd let out a whimper. "can i take this off?" he said,talking about her bra. nodding, she felt his semi cold hands reach behind her back and unclasp the hook. joba kissed down her body, sucking on her nipples. the metallic taste from her piercings turned him on even more. her breaths was heavy and her moans were quiet and saccharine. joba trailed his kisses down to her bellybutton before unbuttoning her jeans, removing them. 

wren's panties were already slightly wet from the arousal she felt. it'd been so long since someone took such good care of her and she couldn't contain herself. she heard joba whisper, "fuck." under his breath. "you like?" "i love." running his finger over the fabric of the  underwear on her folds elicited a whine from the girl. small kisses were placed on her inner thighs and he moved his way up. sliding the underwear to the side, he placed two fingers inside of wren. she inhaled sharply before melting into the feeling. 

"oh my god." a fistful of joba's blonde hair was in her hand and her legs wrapped around his neck. her hips bucked up and he placed his hand firmly on her hip to  stop her from moving. "good girl." wren bit her lip to keep from being too loud because she wouldn't be able to live down the embarrassment of the boys hearing her. joba began to suck on her clit, swirling his tongue around it. wren felt a familiar feeling in the pit of her stomach. she was about to cum. "please. i-i'm about to.... oh!." she screamed out just when joba started flicking his tongue. she was done for. her legs began shaking and she no longer could stop herself from screaming. 

joba had stopped eating her out and was just pumping his fingers in and out of her while she came. he pulled his fingers out and licked them before leaning down to kiss her. "you're amazing, no one's ever made me scream like that. do you want anything?" she said caressing his cheek. he was still hard but he didn't want her to feel obligated to do anything for him. "uh, nah. i can take care of that later." her big, brown eyes looked at him and she bit the tip of her finger. "it wasn't a question. lay down." he was entranced by her confidence. her dark hair stuck to her face and her eyes were glassy. he did as she said, not saying another word.

wren had always loved the feeling of being dominant with her partners. it wasn't like she was an actual dominatrix or anything, she just liked control. joba was the perfect partner for her, he wasn't too dominant and he didn't try to overpower her like most men did. 

even through his sweats, she could tell his dick was big. joba cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "uh. i'm not wearing boxers. so." he blushed and she giggled. "i don't care." wren pulled his pants down to mid thigh and his length sprung up. she grabbed it and began to pump slowly. joba closed his eyes and moaned in pleasure. wren licked up the side of his shaft before licking the slit. she teased him by putting the tip in her mouth then coming up. "wren." she looked up a joba innocently and he bit his lip. "please." at this, she began bobbing her head up and down, twisting her hands around him. she gagged and drooled and licked. his strangled moans let her know she was doing a good job. he didn't last long before he shot a load into the back of her throat. although she hated swallowing, she did it anyway and crawled her way up to lay joba's chest. she could feel and hear his heartbeat. their breathing was in sync and it was comfortably silent in the room. 

"wren. are you awake?" "mhm." "can i get more of those. like in the future." "of course. anytime. forever." 

_

i think this is shorter than my other chapters idk. um sorry if this is alot. ive never really written smut before so idk if i wrote like too much bc i feel like ppl usually write less sksksksksk. pls tell me how it was.

anyways vote and comment pls xoxo

also look at joba's hand.