.8

boonk gang 🤪🤠
3 friends (wrenny wren, big booty sage, ass-trid)
wrenny wren: we have a problem
big booty sage: ?????
ass-trid: ok yes i saw that too
wrenny wren: what do i do sjdjsjdjsjd
wrenny wren: where'd he even come from like
ass-trid: block him sis!
big booty sage: TF IS GOING ON
big booty sage: fucking bitches
wrenny wren: damon commented on my post lol 👅🤟😔
big booty sage: like DAMON damon ur crazy ass ex
wrenny wren: yep that's the one!
big booty sage:

boonk gang 🤪🤠3 friends (wrenny wren, big booty sage,    ass-trid)wrenny wren: we have a problem big booty sage: ????? ass-trid: ok yes i saw that too wrenny wren: what do i do sjdjsjdjsjdwrenny wren: where'd he even come from like ass-trid: bloc...

wren was freaking out. she hadn't talked to damon in two years and now he's back. she had thought he was gone for good.

the thing about damon is that he wasn't like a normal person who understood that relationships didn't work out and that people part ways. no. he wanted wren all to himself. he was possessive, obsessive and manipulative. wren had gotten rid of him by moving to la, leaving him and her past in florida. but, he found her.

she was pacing her apartment like she does when she's anxious. she'll clean every countertop, overturn every couch cushion and dust every vase. she hadn't told joba because, it was just a harmless instagram comment right?

right?

damonyusef wants to send you a message

damonyusef: hey wren
seen
damonyusef: i know you saw that
seen
damonyusef: ..... hello
seen
damonyusef: nice talk
seen

there wasn't any class today, but wren wished there was so she could keep her mind off of this mess. sage and astrid still had two classes so they couldn't keep her company until later. she was miserable.

wren🤠😍: baby can you
come over?
wren🤠😍: i'm lonely

joba💜: let me finish up
something real quick
joba💜: be there in 10

"fuck you. bitch" joba was trying to beat ian at mario cart, but he was unsuccessful. the sound of ian laughing at his frustration wasn't helping either. "ciaran you fucking leprechaun. give me like some luck or something." ciaran flipped him off.

when the game was over, joba had gotten 4th place while ian got 1st. "cheater." the taller man stuck out his tongue at his friend then laughed. 

joba called an uber and grabbed his things. "bye guys. i'll be back later. possibly. maybe. i don't know." he shrugged.

"bye lover boy!" "bye joba!" "say hi to wren for me!" various calls were made out as he left the house.

joba💜: on my way muah
joba💜:

joba💜: on my way muah joba💜:

joba💜: i look tired and gross

wren🤠😍: shut up no you don't
wren🤠😍: ok maybe a little

_
knock knock

"it's open! unless you're a murderer!"

joba saw wren sitting on the couch cuddled up in a blanket watching something on tv. "hi honey. what's this?" he kissed her forehead and took a seat beside her. "um it's a indian soap opera. i'll turn it off you want." she shifted, kind of embarrassed. "no no it's fine, just put on subtitles so i can watch with you." ok. he was definitely a keeper.

"raaj no! you were too young." the main character on the show had just sacrificed himself for his girlfriend and joba was a wreck. (he was being overly dramatic.) wren noted how adorable he looked. he was cuddled up in the same blanket as her, some of it on his head like a hood. 

"what?" she was staring. "nothing. you're just cute." he kissed her, caressing her cheek.

"i like you."
"i like you too."
"i like you like you."
"are we in 2nd grade joba?" a laugh escaped her lips. "i like you like you too."

wren was about to kiss him again when her phone buzzed.

damonyusef wants to send you a message

damonyusef: i miss you so much
damonyusef: pls reply

her face screwed up and she groaned in disbelief. she threw the phone down and shook her head. joba watched as she mumbled something under her breath. "you good babe?" when she looked at him, the defeated look in her eyes was visible and it broke his heart. "um. yeah. i guess. no. not really."

wren took a deep breath and ran her hand through her hair. "it's my ex. he was a crazy asshole. and i thought i left him behind in florida, but he's recently started texting me." joba studies her face, but he couldn't read it. "if you don't mind me asking, how was he crazy?" the brown skinned girl but her lip, and didn't answer for a while. joba thought he'd asked her something too personal. "sorry. y-you don't have to answer. that's your business. i shouldn't have asked." he said the last part barely above a whisper.

"i don't mind. i want to share with you. it's just...hard."

_

over the course of an hour, wren explained everything about her relationship with damon. how he constantly pressured her to do things she wasn't comfortable with, called her horribly demeaning names and would occasionally push her around. she was too in love to realize how bad he was for her. it wasn't until she was forced to break up with him when they went their separate ways after high school that she realized how disgusting he was. joba's eyes were full of sympathy. he took her smaller hands in his and kissed each knuckle. "what a dick. did you have any friends who could help you?" 

"i had no friends really until i came here and met astrid and sage. before then i was kind of a loner." she shrugged and looked into her lovers eyes. "thank you for listening to me. i hope it wasn't too depressing." wren laughed to lighten the mood, but joba was still upset that such a beautiful person had been treated so poorly. "do you know why he's decided now to contact you?" "no idea. but lets not stress. he's probably doing it to mess with my brain." he nodded, still bothered, but he knew it would be best to drop it. 

"do you want to order takeout?"  

vote pls hehe xoxo