.5

is it a crime that i'm just tryna hold u? to hold u

wren wrote the lyrics on the notepad while waiting for her professor to start the lesson. she'd always loved singing and songwriting but didn't think she was any good. spending time with joba and his friends had inspired her to get into music again.

interlocking fingers and i'm ready, i told u. i told u

it'd been a month since she'd met joba and it's been a month of bliss. they hadn't put a title on what they were yet even though they did things couples do. wren and joba were perfectly content with this. they both expressed the feeling of not wanting to rush into anything too quickly, and it was working in their favor.

joba💜: hey luv are u in class?  

wren🤠😍: unfortunately
wren🤠😍: why?

joba💜: wanna skip and come
see us perform?
joba💜: just a small gig
but i want u to be there xo

wren🤠😍: only if u send me a
pic of ur cute self

joba💜:

wren🤠😍: omw 👅🏃🏻‍♀️read: 7:40 pm

wren🤠😍: omw 👅🏃🏻‍♀️
read: 7:40 pm

wren carefully packed up her stuff and got up. she walked out the back exit of the classroom and got in her car.

before she met joba she'd never even go to the bathroom without telling a teacher, now she's skipping class or just not coming at all. her parents would probably freak if they found out.

looking in the cars vanity mirror, she checked to make sure she looked alright. the gig was set to start soon and she hadn't enough time to go home and change. she was stuck wearing an old beatles t-shirt with some grey leggings. "beggars can't be choosers", she sighed out, putting the key into the ignition and she was on her way to her first brockhampton concert.

the band was playing at Aurora, a small, but popular nightclub not too far from their house. the place was already buzzing with excited people who were fans of their music and people who were just there to mosh and get drunk. nevertheless, they were nervous. the most nervous was joba. matt had pressured him into inviting her so he did, but now, he slightly regretted it. he didn't want to mess up his part or miss his cues because he knew that she was in the crowd. he wanted to impress her. "hey man. freaking out or what." ciaran came up behind him, sensing that his friend was a little on edge. "sorry, yeah. i'm good. just thinking." "are you nervous because wren's gonna be here? because like she's totally super hot and out of your league." joba laughed and rolled his eyes. "shut up dick." "you'll be alright. you're gonna rock the house man."