Ask Spring & Goldie

Hey Springtrap and Golden Freddy! You both got an ask.

They both come walking in.

"What is it?" Springy asked.

Well the ask for you both is different so.. I'll go in order from how it was asked.

This ask was from Luna_Wildheart
She asked goldie "Who is your favorite person out of all the animatronics or guards that you know?"
And for you Springtrap she asked "Is there anything specific that you like to keep with you at all times?"

"Well being honest here, I don't know if I am able to choose one or more people but if I had to choose one person it would be Springy here." He smiles, putting an arm around Springtrap. "Why? Because he is my brother and I love him dearly! We can never be separated and we always accomplish things together!" Gold states, smiling at Spring.

"Yeah he is right about that. Nothing can stop us when we are together!" Springy happily agrees with his older brother.

"Now for my question." He states. "The inky think I keep around with me at a times when I need to fight or if I need to use if necessary is my trustly old girl, Tracy! If you are wondering what or who Tracy is, she is my axe. She will always be by my side when I really need her." Springtrap explains.
-----------------
That's it guys. Hope to see yah in the next ask or dare. Bye!