Dare Molten & Ennard

Hmm...... Who to get?

"Having problems Rihanna?" Springtrap asked.

Yes I am.

"What's the problem?"

I have to tell Molten and Ennard that they have to get into a fight but I want to make it more interesting.

"Well if you want to.. Tell Molten about it and leave Ennard hanging. Let Molten say things or do whatever he wants until him and Ennard start actually fighting."

You know what? That's actually not a bad idea. Thank you for that Springtrap! *hugs him*

He hugs back, "Your welcome! Glad I could help."

Talk to you later! *smiles and waves goodbye.*

Alright time to get this going. Molten Freddy! *I called out* Where is he?

"Right here Honey." He sweet talks to me.

Don't ever call me that. Now I need to talk to you about something.

"Hmm? And what would that be?"

You have been dared to fight with someone.

"Oh? And who would this someone else be?"

Ennard.

"Oh really now? My old counterpart. I'm gonna love this!" He laughs evily.

Yes indeed you will. Also this dare was said by Luna_Wildheart You guys fight however you want.

Go get em' Molten. I'm counting on you.

"Won't let you down." He leaves.

--------------

~Moletn Freddy's POV~

Now it's time. The first time in a very long time. This might be my chance to get him down in a insult challenge. He's gonna go down and if that can last for long then I'll surprise him with one prank. He won't see it coming.

-few hours later-

"Hey Ennard! Get over here!" I yell.

Crawling; or somewhat making his way over. "What do you want Molten?"

"I was wanting to get into an insult fight."

"And..?"

"Hmm.... If I win and you can't think of any thing else with in 5 seconds then you and Ballora kiss for the next 30 seconds. If you when then you can make me do whatever it is." I explain.

"Which would be kill ScrapBaby for a full two minutes." Ennard smirked.

"Fine."

"Be quiet you two! I'm trying to sleep." Springtrap yells out at them both.

"Hush it will yah? We could care less." Ennard yells back at his creator.

"Shut Up You Bucket Of Bults!" Spring hissed back.

"Is that all you got you worthless piece of trash?" I called back out.

Molten!!

"What?"

Don't do that!

"Does it look like I care?"

No but Springtrap isn't part of this!! Not another word to Spring like that or you and I will have big problems.

"What in love with him?"

The fuck?! No! Why would you think that? I love someone else rather than him.

"Hmh, whatever. Anyways Ennard; ready to get this insult business to sse who will win." I state glaring at him.

"Alright then. You go first." Ennard instead.

"No I never said that I was gonna start."

"And neither did I so you start." Ennard called back at him.

"Fine clown face. I'll go first."

Wait... I'm not sure if Crystal will want this guys.

"No, I'm sure she will."

Doubt it...

"You're no fun." Ennard huffed.

"And neither are you spaghetti man." Molten stated to Ennard.

"What's going on?" Chica asked.

No idea anymore.

"Stop talking!" Scraptrap yells at me.

"Hey! Your one two trash bucket!" Ennard yells back.

"I think they were gonna fight." Bonnie stated.

"Um... I'm kinda scared on who's gonna win." Ballora stated a little nervous.

"You look stupid with that mask on yo face." Molten called back at Ennard.

"I'm not. I just want this be to done by now. Even if Molten wins or not I'll still kiss him." ScrapBaby smirks which makes Ballora more nervous.

I'm about to end it if you guys don't hurt up.

"Yeah yeah. Just stop ruining the fight!" Scraptrap states.

Excuse me? You better not be talking to me like that boi or I will eliminate you from this!

"Threats coming from you really? I'm a killing machine for god sake and you think you can eliminate me from this?"

What the fuck does you being a killing machine have to do with anything? You make no sense sometime and Yes I can. If you say one more thing to me then yeah I will do it with....... No....... Hesitation! So watch your mouth.

He just rolls his eyes.

"You took to long! I win!" Molten calls out.

"Hey that's not fair!" Ennard calls out.

"I never said it was gonna be fair Ennard. That's why you never let me make the rules. Now go kiss Ballora." Molten smirks.

Ennard and Bollora both look at each other for a good minute; both blushing; then walked up to each other and kissed. It was passionate and loving.

Scrapbaby gives a little kiss on Molten's cheek.

Everyone starts to cheer and awe all in one. Having a great time.

If anything this was more of a fight or argument between more then just the two you wanted but hey at least it was something. Also sorry if you guys don't ship Molten Freddy x Scrapbaby or Ennard x Ballora. It was just something I did to get this posted.

Tell me what are your favorite ships?

Anyways I'll see you guys in the next one! Bye my wolfies!