Ask Mangle

Hey Mangle. In comes another one.

Oh nice! What is this time?

jayhunterzoom asked you a question. It was, Mangle, do you like anyone?

I also want to add that... if you do, would you tell anyone who it is?

To answer your question sir, yes I do. I do like someone. I like them alot, and to answer your question Rihanna, no I would not because I don't trust anyone at all. Even if you all gave me puppy dog eyes, I still wouldn't work.

*gives puppy dog eyes* Plz... can you say who it is? Pretty please!?

*starts giving into the look* Ok I will. His name is - *she shakes her head and look back at us as if she would say* Heck no! Don't do that again!

Awe but- alright. I won't force the answer out of you but I can't say that they won't stop bugging you until they get the answer out. Just so you know.

Yeah, but even if they try they won't. So yes, I do like someone..and i like them alot, but you're never going to know.

~~~~~~~~~

Chica: "She has a crush on someone!?" Oh gosh! I got to go tell the others!" *runs off towards the other animatronics*

Hmm... we all wonder. Being honest, you might think it's pretty obvious but I don't think it would be of whom you think of.

(I just rhymed there without realizing it. Lol)

Got anymore dare or asks to say. Just drop them in like a bomb. Nothing really. Heh. Hope you guys enjoyed! Bye.