Dare Chica

Chica, you up again!

"Really? That's Awesome!" Chica clapped her hands together. "So who said and what is it?"

This dare was said by LucifertheFox and she dared you to snack everyone with a shovel then steal all the pizza; running away, saying "NO ONE CAN DEFEAT ME!" Got it?

"Got it. It game on boy's!" She smirks, awaiting for her revenge.

-----------------

Everyone is having a normal day. Chica sitting at her table, Bonnie playing his guitar on the stage, and Freddy in the bathroom doing who knows what. Foxy is in his cove and Gold is no where to be seen. As for everyone else, they are not in few.

'Now might be the best time to get it and start." I slowly start getting up to get the shovel out of parts n' survce room. I open the door and see the shovel so I grab it and await for them all.

The door opens and I swing it so hard that the person themselves got knocked out. 'Oops... Sorry Not Sorry, Freddy.' 'You know what? Instead of standing her, why don't I just run out there and smack everyone? Then grab what I need and run? That sounds good enough.'

So I ran. I near where some of the others were. I hit Bonnie and run to fox, not caring at the moment if I knocked his out or not. I move the curtain and hit Foxy from behind.

'Oh where are you?'

The toys walk in. Since they were in somewhat of a line since that all came out into the main hall like that this might be easy. 'I still need Gold and Springtrap though.'

I run at them all smacking them one by one. Each and every toy, including Puppet all fall down.

I keep ahold of the shovel going to the kitchen, I grab all my pieces of pizza and as I turn around I see gold.

"What do you think your doing this those things?" He asked.

"Nothing really." Somewhat laughs normally.

"Chica.."

"Can't get me!" she tries to hit him with the shovel but it fails so she kicks him in the stomach making him fall and move out of her way.

I grab the shovel and throw it somewhere away from me. Surprisingly it hits Springtrap. I still have all the pizza that I have.

"NO ONE CAN DEAEAT ME!" I say running away!

------------

"Well at least we weren't hit." Shadow Freddy states.

"Yeah, let's keep it that way." Shadow Bonnie worriedly said.

"SAY WHAAAAAAT?!" Chica comes back and his Shadow Freddy on the head; nocking him out.

"Shoot." Gets smacked and is now on the ground.

"Welp, that was great."

"Chica! Get Back Here!" Gold yelled.

"Uh oh, uhhhh got to go! See y'all next time!" Runs away with Gold chasing her. "NO ONE CAN DEAEAT ME!"

----------

Well that was fun. Anyways, if you guys have more dare or ask questions then go ahead and ask them.

Hope you guys have a great day and I'll see y'all next time. Bye bye!