Ask Springtrap

Springtrap

Yes?

You got an ask from jayhunterzoom asking you to look at this cute little version of yourself. Ready for the picture, Springtrap?

Yes I'm ready.

Alright. Here it is.

 Here it is

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

.
.
.
.
.

Springtrap buddy... You ok?

*eyes are big and are sparkling with joy*

Um...

*starts mumbling words*

Springtrap?

You are soooo
So
Soo
Sooo
Soooo Cute!!!!

*pucks up the little version of himself and hugs it*

Did you just....ok

Omg! You look so innocent and sweet and just..Gah! I can't handle the cuteness!

Hey Springy, one quick thing.

What is it? *still hugging the little version of himself*

Would you rather..

Have this little boi in your home

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Or

The little version of yourself?

The little version of myself of course! Even through they both look similar the top one is Plushtrap..not a baby version so myself.

But are you sure you want a baby version of yourself? As much as I liked to point out a fact, i don't think you would listen.

What did you say? *still hugging the little version of himself*

You know what never mind. He seems contant with that. It's glad that he-

OOOOMMMMGGGG I CANNOT BELIEVE IT! MY DREAMS HAVE CAME TRUE! THIS IS THE MOST HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!

Hehe. Glad he is at least enjoying having it again now.
Thank you for showing him this. It made his day.

YOU ARE THE BEST EVER!
This little Guy will stay with me Forever and ever! *walks away with him in his hands showing everyone else*

Don't question anything that just happened. Springtrap somehow got the plush out of the picture and is now holding it. Anyways, hope you enjoyed it and again, thank you for making his day. He needed it. Lol. If you have another one you can say.

Anyways I'll see you later! Bye!

Ask or dareजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें