Dare OC

Yo Jack-a-lina get over here!

"What do u want?"

You got a dare.

"What is it?"

My sister wanted you to kiss some other boy and do it in front of Nightmare for a minute........ Sorry.

"She'll be dead for this if he breaks up with me."

Yeah... Even if you could kill her doubt it will be easy....that is if you could. But that doesn't matter. Do it.

"Ugh fine. I'll do it. Only this once though. If I get dared to do something else other than this I'm not doing it anymore." She walks away getting this ready.

~-

Someone's gonna yell at me...

~-

"Lefty! Nightmare!" I called out to both. They both get here within seconds.

"Yes honey?" Nightmare sweetly talked to me.

"What Jack-a-lina?" Lefty sighed not in the mood on being here.

"I have to do this. Just so you know it's a fucking dare..Someone wanted me to do this....Got it?" She told them. They both nodded but were a little confused on what Jacky was gonna do.

Out of no where she grabs a hold of Lefty's bowtie and forces him to kiss. He tries to get away knowing that if Crystal finds out he will be in big trouble. She keeps a hold on him on his bowie and puts a hand behind his head to keep him there.

A minute later and its done. She let's go and pushes him away from her. He stumbled back; falling to the ground.

"Hey!" Lefty gets up and pushes her. Jacky falls down to the ground and looks at Nightmare.

He nods as if he knew what she wants him to do. He grabs Lefty by the neck and throws him across the room.

Lefty hits the wall and starts grunting because of the pain. Crystal walks in on them looking at both Jacky and Nightmare; giving them both a glare.

She hears a grunt coming from behind her on her left side l. She turns and sees Lefty on the ground. She runs up to him and kneels down to his level. "Lefty you alright?" She asked.

"Y-yeah.. I'll be fine." He slowly sits up and doesn't move afterwards. Crystal sits with him.

"You both are stupid." Jacky stated.

"And so is your face" Crystal snapped back.

"Don't make me disintegrate you." Nightmare warned.

"Won't be able to." She smirks.

"How are you so corten of that?"

Because I say who stays and who goes. Besides, if I really need; to I will take your powers away, so don't underestimate me.

"Whatever.. Let's go." He grabs Jacky's hand and they go away.

"At least they're gone for now.." Lefty softly states coughing afterwards.

"Let's just rest." Crystal smiles resting her head on his shoulder.

-~-

Well here is someone new. So yeah you can ask my oc's to do anything, telling you anything or anyone else y'all like. If you want me to make a part for like each person on details and such let me know.

I really hoped you guys like this and as always, I'll see you in the next one! Bye my Wolfies!